What's new

A "surprise" favorite. (1 Viewer)

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I was loading my iPod with my entire music collection a couple of weeks ago and had a minor revelation. I knew that Zappa and the Beatles would rank #1 and #2 in total minutes, but I was a little surprised to see Neil Young with a large margin over #4, and that's not including CSNY or Buffalo Springfield. Obviously, I was aware that there was a fair number of his titles in my CD collection, but if you'd asked me my favorites, it might've taken me 5-10 names (maybe 5-10 minutes) before I came up with Neil Young.

Has anybody else here been similarly oblivious? Or is it only me?

Signed,
-A Neil Young fan

edit: OK, I guess it seemed like a more interesting topic in the wee hours of the morning on a slow night at work.

James E

Stunt Coordinator
:bthis is a good idea for a thread but how about instead of one artist, the artists you have been listening to for years but never really appreciated them:b

oh I'll start Alison Krauss.:b

james

P.S.

I was watching' Coupling a mouth or two ago and the question was raised "What happened to Rick Astley" haven't been able to get it out of my head yet:b:D So to get to the point add Rick Astley to the list

edit : spelln'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks