What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Want more Night Court season sets? Then you'd better purchase the "TV Favorites"! (1 Viewer)

tim cat

Agent
My favorite Markie Post episode was the one where she lost a bet with Dan and had to sleep with him. Soooo funny!

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I hope someone at W.B. wakes up and sees that tons of people are waiting to purchase more season sets of Night Court..
Just take a look at how popular this thread has become!!

tim cat

Agent
Was that Night Court:TV Favorites dvd ever promoted by WB? I don't recall seeing one tv promo or newspaper ad for it. How do they expect the thing to sell if nobody knows about it? It's almost like WB wants Night Court to fail so they can forget about it. Geez.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Sorry, this is not about Night Court per se but about my disappointment that it's still off the radar when TV Shows on DVD announced today that Welcome Back Kotter will have its 1st Season released on DVD this June. It was also released as a "TV Favorites" 6-episode test-the-waters DVD. I have nothing against WBK and its fans since if I was a fan, I'd be rejoicing, too.

Do an Internet web search for "Night Court" and you'll see several sites (fan and informational) devoted to this show.

I still can't believe that a popular show like Night Court, which ran for nine seasons, can't get a season release. (The same thing is happening to Alice, if you're a fan of that show.) Or, maybe Warner will surprise us this year. Just keeping this thread alive in 2007...

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Yup..
Still don't understand how one of the most popular sitcoms of the '80's "doesn't sell well enough"

I just don't get it.
Same thing goes for Taxi..

:frowning:

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
When these articles from TV Shows on DVD came out, I was going to mention them here, but forgot.

It may be a long shot but if Shout! Factory sees there is a large demand for this show, it could happen. Adam-12 and Son of the Beach are getting new chances from Shout! Factory. I searched the Shout! forum for "Night Court" and there seems to be only one post.

Stalled Series? There's Hope! - DVD News and Reviews | TVGuide.com

Adam-12 DVD news: Season 2 Coming in September | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Son of the Beach DVD news: Announcement for Son of the Beach - Volume 2 | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Shout! Factory Community - Classic TV (That Girl, McHale’s, etc.)

We want ALL Night Court seasons!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sbaker1991
Recent bookmarks