What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Head of the Class: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment

Announces Upcoming TV Title from Warner Archive Collection in March

Burbank, CA
(February 15, 2021) – Warner Bros. Home Entertainment brings consumers the opportunity to own more fan-favorite programming from the past several decades from the Warner Archive Collection. In March, the fourth season of the classic television show Head of the Class will be released via Warner Archive.

More details are included below.

A person standing in front of a group of people  Description automatically generated

Head of the Class: The Complete Fourth Season

Available on DVD 3/15/22

When good-natured substitute teacher Charlie Moore (Howard Hesseman) is assigned to teach Fillmore High School's class of academically advanced students, everyone expects him to fail. After all, each one of the students is smarter than he--and smarter than all the other teachers--as Moore goes to the Head of the Class. In this fourth season of the classic sitcom, there are changes afoot in the students' senior year in the IHP program at Millard Fillmore High.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Maybe there's hope for Mayberry R.F.D?

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I think this release was planed before his passing. Do hope there's more news on other tv shows coming out his year from WB Archives. Remember there was rumors about Guns of Paradise seasons 2 and 3 coming out.
jthree

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
1-4 were released. 4 was a Shout Select online exclusive release.

And probably not. Belvedere is a Fox show, which means Disney has most likely vaulted it.

And for that reason, we may never see Trapper John, M.D., or the rest of St. Elsewhere or even The Fall Guy.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
maybe mayberry rfd seasons 2-3.and maybe head of the class season 5 the final season getting close,possibly jamie foxx
season 5 final season.will be great for my tsod collection.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
And for that reason, we may never see Trapper John, M.D., or the rest of St. Elsewhere or even The Fall Guy.
we're goona see those three very soon, because disney treates fox like dirt,recent news one of the booses at disney was fired,soon fox might leave disney after bad business discisions.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
i've found our on sitcoms online,that recent president of disney was fired for sabotaging disney and fox.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
i've got to put that on my tsod shopping list this year,probably in november,it will be great.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
i've got to put that on my tsod shopping list this year,probably in november,it will be great.possibly guns of paradise seasons 2-3 ,the new adventures of robin hood seasons 2-4 and maybe hangin with mr.cooper seasons 4-5.it will be great.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Any news on season 5? Is it being held up due to clearance for music rights?

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Were the two held-over third-season episodes released on the third season set where they belong or on the fourth season set because people care more about airdates than common sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks