What's new

The Phantom Creeps Serial from VCI in 2K now and maybe 4K soon?? (2 Viewers)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I have a lot of these serials on DVD, maybe some day I'll upgrade some to BD, if they are available
with these, as with main features, we like to have the best quality editions we can. Perhaps somday someone will take the genre more seriously and help to preserve these lost pieces of Pulpy goodness!!

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
On the Republics Paramount is to blame same with Sony they released two Blackhawk and The Shadow === they have best materials on The Spider's Web but where is it?
...being swept up by bootlegers and others, just grabbing inferior copies and dropping them on Box sets or poor dvds.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I’m going to go thru my list of films and see what I have.
Although they seem to be thinning out the serials they still have some great ones - they have many more Universals in the hopper like the East Side Kids I keep emailing them and saying they should be next and people say the same on their FB page - they will look great becaise they have the negs!

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
A Lugosi classic!!!

VCI sells most of them --- sadly their Captain Midnight is great but now dvdr you should check out their serials and if u do not dvd grab them before they go to dvdr when current stock runs out - I think the best bet for blu upgrades will be the Universals so dvds for the rest VCIs Blu ray of Lost City Of The Jungle is great!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
VCI sells most of them --- sadly their Captain Midnight is great but now dvdr you should check out their serials and if u do not dvd grab them before they go to dvdr when current stock runs out - I think the best bet for blu upgrades will be the Universals so dvds for the rest VCIs Blu ray of Lost City Of The Jungle is great!
They did a wonderful job of Lost City, with the mighty Key Luke!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks