What's new

Bat Woman & Panther Girl in 4k/2k Blu ray from Indicator/Powerhouse Films (1 Viewer)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Although a 2K restoration was done a few years ago by VCI as a 2 fer pack, these seem to be a cut above that. And although I do have that edition, I'm popping for this newer set of BDs.
A pair of Mexican Horror/Super Hero releases coming from Powerhouse / Indicator films ~ Panther Woman 2K and Bat Woman 4K restorations from the OCN. Here are links to the US copies set for pre-order . Drop date is March 25th 2024.
www.powerhousefilms.co.uk

THE PANTHER WOMEN - LE [US]

(René Cardona, 1967)Release date: 26 March 2024Limited Edition Blu-ray Gothic horror and lucha libre collide in The Panther Women (Las mujeres panteras), which showcases a host of Mexico’s top female stars, including Elizabeth Campbell, Ariadne Welter, and Yolanda Montes aka Tongolele.The...

THE BAT WOMAN - LE

(René Cardona, 1968)Release date: 25 March 2024Limited Edition Blu-ray (UK premiere)Wrestlers, mad doctors, and human-fish hybrids abound in The Bat Woman (La mujer murciélago), a colourful showcase for the talents of Italian Mexican sex symbol Maura Monti.When Acapulco’s wrestlers start being...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Those two releases have been on our Pre-order Listing for weeks.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Those two releases have been on our Pre-order Listing for weeks.

Yep, just wanted to bring the info up a bit...just in case. But thanks for the heads up Robert, I love these weird Mexican adventure films. But you have to be in the mood for them. In the same sence as some fo the cheesier of the 50s Atomic Sci Fi titles. I had mentioned these, back in January, in the Horror forum here but these really arent horror movie...more super hero with wrestling/Catholic overtones. Now if it had been Wrestling Women asgainst the Aztec Mummy, it would have been a better aplication within that forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks