What's new

Testy Area 51 (5 Viewers)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ooh nice. My spider-senses are tingling.

Come to think of it would there be so many Ghostbusters complaints if the 4 ladies were gorgeously sexy and not remotely funny? :3dglasses:

Clip_40.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
:laugh: Well I have to admit I was looking at my watch... ;)

ooh Alicia Vikander's in the new Bourne movie, she's currently super hot after appearing in 5 big movies last year and winning an Oscar too!! Check out Ex-Machina to see Alicia as a very sexy and very naked robot.

Jason Bourne.jpg

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Did Russell photoshop that cover? A google search on the author reveals the original book on amazon - Hands of Glory. I guess that doesn't sing the way "You Ever F**k Some Magic?" does though.

- Walter.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Did Russell photoshop that cover? A google search on the author reveals the original book on amazon - Hands of Glory. I guess that doesn't sing the way "You Ever F**k Some Magic?" does though.

- Walter.
Not I. It's from a twitter account that I find hilarious.

Ck3WNYWUgAAyl-C.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hey droogs, Hardcore Henry was one weird super violent movie. The Nice Guys was an enjoyable old fashioned romp but director Shane Black's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was better. Elvis & Nixon was a lot of fun and well worth a look. Michael Shannon doesn't look remotely like Elvis but he has the mannerisms and charisma of the guy down perfect. Kevin Spacey was excellent as Tricky Dicky.

margot-robbie-.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
But back on the subject of "double tuggers..."

I saw a picture in the newspaper the other day of plus-size model Ashley Graham. And she happened to be "double tugging:"

ashley-graham-sub-600x800.jpg

And as I searched for the picture on the internet, I came to realize she has "double tugged" a LOT!

Even a one-piece suit!

ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk6_3927-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

swimsuit-issue-2016-model-ashley-graham-poses-for-the-2016-sports-picture-id510726138

Even on her top!

devushka-na-more-v-chernom-kupalnike.jpg

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I knew it was a matter of time when the true colors would show. That girl Ashley Graham is beautiful. Figured the droogs would be scared of a bit of meat on the bones. Your testy card has been revoked. See: Monica Bellucci, Scarlett Johannsen, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Rabbit. Take your "twiggies" and start another thread that tributes bodies in the shape of a skateboard. You've disappointed me; yet again.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Zen: Color me confused.

I disappointed you because I posted pix of Graham??? I think I'm in your camp. She's great!

And you know Bellucci and Johannson are two of my faves, right?!?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don't understand your "double tug" speak. It sounds foreign. Kinda like UK slang

:laugh: Oh! Nothing pejorative, for sure. Simply a reference to tugging at her bikini bottoms. "Double" because she's using two hands.

Years ago we had a series of pix of women "tugging at their knickers."

We respect women of all sizes in this thread! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

images
1a38cdfb80c657dd81377aee8d96e4c5.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Lucky Tino. Did she recognise you? ;)

I Take your "twiggies" and start another thread that tributes bodies in the shape of a skateboard. You've disappointed me; yet again.

What in the name of all that's unholy are you on about Zen me lad? Mike posts the fleshiest pin up girl we've had in ages and you complain that's she's too thin? :eek: Anorexia 51? [bites fist]

Maybe Melissa McCarthy is more your thing?

melissa-mccarthy.jpg

Personally I prefer my ladies a little more svelte than Mike does, fat arses and watermelon-sized tits do not do it for me.

suicide-squad-will-smith-margot-robbie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.