What's new

Jeremy Renner in Critical but Stable condition after snowplow accident (1 Viewer)

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
With bare hands, wasn't it easier to get his nephew rather than getting the snowplow!?

I really want an animation to understand how this thing happened.
I suspect what is intended by divert is that he was trying to get back into the plow to regain control vs trying to externally stop or change its path.

The exact wording of the police report:
“The machine began sliding, causing Renner to exit the vehicle without setting the emergency brake. Although the PistenBully had some mechanical issues, it is believed based on our mechanical inspection, that the parking brake would keep the PistenBully from moving forward. When Renner attempted to stop or divert the PistenBully to avoid injury to [his nephew], he was pulled under the vehicle by the track and run over.”
Per https://www.darkhorizons.com/renner-saved-nephew-in-snow-plow-accident/ which quotes CNN.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm not sure what there is to "open up" about? It was a simple accident with a piece of machinery.

It's not like he went down a rabbit hole of drug addiction or beat his wife or something, and is now being "redeemed".

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Jeremy Renner is a beloved famous actor who has made a name for himself in part by working for Marvel, which is owned by ABC's parent company. He also happens to have a new Disney+ series coming out next month. It absolutely makes sense for ABC to book him for an interview after he has been in the news because of this. If he is willing to talk to them, why not?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
An interview is fine, but the phrasing "Renner to open up" seems odd for the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks