What's new

Pre-Order Dracula 2000 (2000) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71hVFDkKV2L._SL1500_.jpg

Wes Craven’s DRACULA 2000 comes to Blu-ray May 14. The thrilling tale of terror features Gerard Butler (300), Jonny Lee Miller (Hackers), Justine Waddell (Mansfield Park), Omar Epps (Love & Basketball), Jennifer Esposito (Summer Of Sam), Jeri Ryan (Star Trek: Picard), and Christopher Plummer (Knives Out).

When a team of techno-savvy thieves breaks into a high-security vault, they don’t discover priceless works of art ... they find a crypt unopened for 100 years! Suddenly, the ancient terror of Dracula (Butler) is unleashed, and his first destination is the city of New Orleans – a place where he feels right at home. Not far behind is a vampire hunter (Miller) determined to save a young woman (Waddell) with whom Dracula shares a dark legacy. Pre-order: https://bit.ly/3Io5non

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/Dracula-2000-Blu-ray-Patrick-Lussier/dp/B0CVDPWWNY/ref=sr_1_51?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.jRRLRdozjbnqbI6L0YCtc_qYvk6bc4gIIiAEh-bau6P4lLWHTd5bxcLVfpmujY4ezUNJWfwwwkVKRII4_s1G2cT1X4DV17a1A8w508IbCp2PHjk1D6Epe3IW9XbakGE_ZFH5KBbRMdGoeVfZIRMHmJnG-mCJwxt9L3YJbABlBA8.NNmtSTv9qmjVvokLvWB8XB2ChQK3oJ5_KRntGyaKx6g&dib_tag=se&qid=1709579554&refinements=p_n_date:2693529011&rnid=2693522011&s=movies-tv&sr=1-51

Last edited:

JimJasper

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Months ago, I watched a youtube review on this film (never seen it), & it really looks like a crazy bunch of fun!
Sesame Street Math GIF

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Most anything from Wes Craven is worth at least one watch. It's been years since I watched it, but I don't recall any major negatives.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Most anything from Wes Craven is worth at least one watch. It's been years since I watched it, but I don't recall any major negatives.
Wes Craven didn't write or direct this, though. He was an executive producer, which may mean nothing more than he allowed his name to be used for marketing purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks