What's new

Testy Area 51 (4 Viewers)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Giant staircase? dunno, I fast forward though the talky stuff, maybe I missed it.
htf_imgcache_31090.jpeg

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I couldn't find a picture of it on the net. In the book they claim that only alien hands could build such a giant stair case, and they must of been giants due to the height of the stairs... Randy and some guys proved it was actually made by natural erosion.
So.. who in testy believes in aliens out side of the movies?

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I remember Nimoy did the skull thing 30 years ago on In Search Of...
Starship Troopers 2 sucks. It was a direct to video release about 5 years ago. Only after it came out was Casper Van Dien aware it even existed. No one asked if he would do it. Cause he had so much else going on at the time!? So i guess they remembered him for 3.
That Vulcan chick is my kind of alien!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
RickER said:
That Vulcan chick is my kind of alien!
She has a penis? :eek:
SORRY! That was a little blue even for here. Ricks fault for all those Tranny posts a while back. I promise to never go there again!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Just when I thought I was out (for a few minutes) you guys pull me back in! :angry:
:D
Elijah said:
I've always been pretty sure that Clint Howard is an alien
Elijah, Clint Howard played one of the very first aliens Kirk and crew encountered in the original series of Star Trek, he was 7 at the time.
htf_imgcache_31094.jpeg

Little Clint as Balok in The Corbomite Maneuver. :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
hey Mr. Show spoofed that episode! HA HAAA!
oh my, that Alien thread in after hours is heating up, someone really hates Bigfoot on the History chanel.... I love bigfoot...
SOME ONE CHAIN ME DOWN BEFORE I GO POST!!! XD
Ricks a pompous snoot? We KNEW you had it in you!! :P

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
er Russ isn't that the same guy that you tangled with last time? Just try to control yourself...
Rick I'm still trying to figure out why that guy called you pompous, because he didn't agree with you? That's all? pompous? pfft I've had close encounters with the pompous kind on this forum, the real deal. :)
htf_imgcache_31095.jpeg

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I guess its not about the movies. I guess, you have to have a second disc of extras for EVERY release, especially B movies. And put it out for $12 street price. Thanks!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Hee hee, I'm not posting anymore, that was a pretty good straight joke I put in there, and Rick got my back! Love ya RICK! :P
I find it hard to believe that someone like Steve would of had run ins with folk on these esteamed boards! COME ON!

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I believe in aliens.

I was all set to see "Sex and the City" this weekend, but I can't believe the dismal 3.4 rating (out of 2000+) it has on imdb. I'm also surprised the movie is 2-1/2 hours! Who do they think they are?! I'll see if I'm in the mood to go or not.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Elizabeth S said:
I believe in aliens.
So do i.
Capt. Christopher: I never did belive in little green men.
Spock: Neither have i.
I think, i hope i am spared S and the C. It seems like it should be a fall or winter movie. Not a summer blockbuster.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Elizabeth S said:
I believe in aliens.
I was all set to see "Sex and the City" this weekend, but I can't believe the dismal 3.4 rating (out of 2000+) it has on imdb. I'm also surprised the movie is 2-1/2 hours! Who do they think they are?! I'll see if I'm in the mood to go or not.
2.5 hours? Of handbags and shoes? Good lord! So glad I'm not being taken to this. I'm sure the film has some type of plot, but really... all I've seen of it advertising wise was the handbags and shoes... :P

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
:laugh: A lovely bunch of mugs in that link Elijah, well chosen too. Most of them are great character actors, with faces like that you can only be character actors. Sadly Vincent Schiavelli is no longer with us, and Chris Walken was reasonably good looking way back in the late 70's, I remember one of my ex girlfriends fancied him, but than she fancied Charles Bronson too. :eek:

Elijah

Supporting Actor
but than she fancied Charles Bronson too.
But that says absolutely NOTHING about handsome ol Steve though right?!? :)
I watched DeathWish 5 with Lauren recently (while trying to fall asleep). She said something like "So what was the deal with Bronson back in the day, was he supposed to be handsome or something?"
I honestly didn't know what to say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.