What's new

Testy Area 51 (2 Viewers)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
No Sex and the City for me, thankfully the wife was never into the show that much.
I'd rather dye my hair green and wear smudged lipstick than go see that anyway.http://www.msnheaven.com/Emoticons/Dancing_Bananas/download.php?fileid=25280
htf_imgcache_31080.jpeg
:P

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
No sex and the city for me since I'm not in a relationship, gay or a cougar! :P
Pyramids where landing pads for the space ships? But they're so pointy! I think Shatner was collecting a paycheque on that doc Steve-O!
I'm scared to watch Monolith Monsters, I once had a crystal growing kit, it got out of control, fell over and killed the cat. It took me 5 years of therapy to get over it, no way I'm watching ones grow to destroy cities!*
*none of that story may actually be true by the way.... ;P

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
No crystal set for me, your family must've been wealthy. La-dee-da. Pass the grey poupon and all that shit. :P ;)
I'm still waiting for my sea monkeys to arrive. :angry: It's only been 33 years.:eek:
htf_imgcache_31082.jpeg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Luckily I won't be dragged to see Sex and the City at the cinema, Sandra said she can wait until we see it on tv. So, I'm off the hook! If only she was interested in Indiana Jones. :)
The first film I saw Kim Cattrall in she was naked! Naughty girl. That was Porkys by the way.
htf_imgcache_31083.jpeg

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
oh man, I haven't seen Porkys in years! The highest grossing Canadian film in history I think. At one time anyways... ummm.. can;t think of any other Canadian film to take that prize.. :P In Montreal it was called "Chez Porky", I think we could fool Liz into thinking it was an art film... XD Theres a fancy DVD edition of it out, not sure if I should add it to the monster that is my collection, might not hold up as even a guilty pleasure.
And Jim? Don't feel bad about the sea monkeys, I had some. They don;t actually smoke pipes and shit. They got killed when the ex's drunk friend knocked them off the counter, which earned her the nickname of "Genocide Kayla-Lee"

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Why do they call her Lassie? :)
Sea monkeys. Yea, i never fell for it! Not only that, but i didnt want to waste the 2 bucks, or whatever it was.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
RickER said:
Sea monkeys. Yea, i never fell for it! Not only that, but i didnt want to waste the 2 bucks, or whatever it was.
I'll have you know that creating life for mystical creatures is NOT a waste of $2! Heartless bastard! :angry: Sure! They didn't build houses and smoke pipes, but they would swirl around if you shon a light on them!
I miss my Sea Monkys! :frowning:

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Russell G said:
I'll have you know that creating life for mystical creatures is NOT a waste of $2! Heartless bastard! :angry: Sure! They didn't build houses and smoke pipes, but they would swirl around if you shon a light on them!
I miss my Sea Monkys! :frowning:
And because you killed yours we wont ever know if they were going to turn into mosquitoes!
lets see, you broke your growing rock...check.
freaked out your sea monkeys with a flash light...check.
let your ex bring a drunk into the house and kill your said sea monsters...triple check!
Ohh, the irony!:angry:
What did you do to tadpoles?!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
umm... I don't like talking about the tadpoles... they just never turned into frogs, let's leave it at that. :frowning:
And Sea Monkeys are brine shrimp I think, do they actually turn into mosquitos? Last set I saw, the tank was shaped like a rocket ship. Pretty sweet! Last tank I had was one of these, home of Tetsuo that samurai fish.
htf_imgcache_31084.jpeg

Sweet! I still have it too, though I'm out of pronouncable names from AKIRA to name my fish. :P
Oh, and he died of natural causes, so no busting my balls on that one Rick, I'll concede to bad parenting on the others XD

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
LOL Russ.
Hell, i just read the tread about an alien ship being revealed for the first time...TODAY! How could we have not known of this! :P
I wonder if it will turn out to be a sea monkey too?

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't actually going to keep them as pets. :crazy: Was thinking of fattening them up so I could throw 'em on the barbe. Yummy.
htf_imgcache_31086.jpeg

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Ewww! Those Sea Monkeys all seem to have horrible discolouring infections around their genitals! I don't want those ones in MY house. :P

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Russell G said:
Ewww! Those Sea Monkeys all seem to have horrible discolouring infections around their genitals! I don't want those ones in MY house. :P
Huh, you see genitals? Looks like they just enjoy smacking each other on the belly to me. I think they would be safe...hey! i know what you wanna do with Mrs. Sea Monkey. You sick bastard!:angry:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
[Sprints into frame] Johnny Rico's back in Starship Troopers 3! A multi-million dollar marketing campaign (where? Klendathu?) Jolene Blalock! [gasps] er that Vulcan bird in Enterprise, with the huge gazongas. Blu-ray exclusives? Whaaat?[bites fist] Damn that blu-ray, damn it to hell! [sobs] They sucked his brains out! [falls off chair]
htf_imgcache_31088.jpeg

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Wait! Where was Starship Troopers 2??? The first one was super great, one of my fave Sci Fi films. Made me want to join up afterwards.
And I'm presuming sea monkeys have some form of reproductive organs, and based on that pictures, they look all rashy. As far as me and Mrs. Sea Monkey, I may not be John Holmes but I'm not exactly a golf pencil either... :angry:
I wonder where the news reports are of that alien footage? And speaking of Crystal Skullz, there was some new documentary on TV about them, on the Sci Fi channel as opposed to Discovery or National Geographic, funnilly enough... anyone see that one?

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
The Skulz doc was on the History channel or was it Sci-fi (it's the kinda stuff I normally record and watch), was pretty interesting, the skuls are actually human shaped not the HR Geiger elongated chestburster skulz in the INDY film (dammit I can't believe anything in the moovies!)
and whoa :eek: how in the hell did they get Casper back for Troopers III? That must of cost a forune in salary $$$$$$$.
and holy shits, It's directed by Ed Neiebmerer?! That guys fucking awesome! :P

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Do they show that giant stair case that could only be built by alien giants in that one? James Randy called bullshit on that whole book in his book "Flim Flam", but really, who'd going to believe some magician who calls his book "Flim Flam" when some Dane puts out "Chariots of the Gods"?? They should add a "MOTHER FUCKER!" at the end, and put Chuck Heston on the cover for the Indiana Jones tie in edtion. :emoji_thumbsup:
Who's Ed Neumeir, and since when did he direct "Starship Troopers"?? I'm sooooo confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.