What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Sony Archive MOD (1 Viewer)

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
This may sound like a silly question but... where is the MOD section of Sony's site. I looked everywhere. They don't seem to have a visible link directing you towards this new section. How can people buy them directly from them if there isn't a link? Very weird.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/columbiaclassics/screen-classics-by-request/

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Has anyone picked up MICKEY ONE? I'm curious to know if it has the trailer on it.

Please post if you have a Sony MOD title and it contains the original theatrical trailer. Thanks!

Marcel H.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marcel
According to this Beaver review: http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/dvd_reviews52/mickey_one.htm , Mickey One comes with a trailer.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Received two out of the four separate shipments from one order from Deep Discount. Funny thing is these two are the second and last ones shipped. Still waiting for the first and third. This is my last purchase with DD. I had a bad experience with them a year ago and thought I would give them a try again to see if they improved. They did not.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I've received all but one of my sony mod titles but one fron DD . Study in Terror was the last one sent out a week ago . So i will have a bit of a wait .

I have been very impressed with all the sony mods i've watched so far . They look very good .

I've watched Mad Room ,Valley of the Dragons,The 27th Day,Winter a Go Go ,Otley and The Executioner .

Jobla

Supporting Actor
VALLEY OF THE DRAGONS has a letterboxed trailer preview. I didn't see a trailer on eirther THE MAD ROOM or A REFLECTION OF FEAR.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Thanks for the trailer updates! Your continued indulgence is most appreciated.

I am definitely in for MICKEY ONE. (Can't believe I missed that Beaver review, thanks for sending!).

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I ordered HART TO HART - Secrets Of The Hart from Sony. Looks like it's backordered there too. Funny how 3 of the H2H movies were shipped right away but this one is backordered by Deep Discount and Sony.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
10 RILLINGTON PLACE (Sony MOD) also has a trailer.
Point-Blank you can indulge us by updating and reposting your list from time to time.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Bob, I just bumped the separate thread I started awhile back about WA trailers and compiling a master list. At that time the thread died a quick death and disappeared. Few contributed to it and no one seemed to have any interest, but by your request I have brought it back and changed the title to reflect all the studio's MOD titles and not just Warners.

I hope people continue to give me updates so I can try to compile a master list.

GregoryMesh

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gregory Mesh
7 additional titles are at Movies Unlimited to be released as part of MOD from Sony. Not sure if they can be listed...

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
I see THE WRONG BOX, 40 CARATS, and SCREAMING MIMI are up there, available 11/23. What are the others?

Marcel H.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marcel
I found 10 for November 23:

Everything's Ducky (1961), Idol on Parade (1959), Ladies in Retirement (1941), Eleanor: First Lady Of The World (1982), No Sex Please: We're British (1973), Meatballs Part II (1984), Mark of the Gorilla (1950) + the 3 titles Bob mentioned already.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks