What's new

Radike Home Theater - Info & Photos (1 Viewer)

pradike

Stunt Coordinator
We spent several months planning our new Home Theater prior to even starting any construction. Here's our WEB site with photos and equipment info/links:

The Radike Home Theater

In a nutshell, the Radike Home Theater is 16 X 21, with reclining seating for 5 (with cupholders) and room for up to 6 more seats.

100" Diag screen, HDTV DLP Projector, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD.

Dolby, DTS, and THX 7.1 Surround featuring Snell speakers.

Wanted to share the results.

BrianKR

Second Unit
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:eek:
Seriously, that is a sweet layout! :emoji_thumbsup:

John Gallimore

Auditioning
Layout looks excellent with some serious equipment too! I'm in the process of designing my "media room in a similar way, but didn't think I'd be able to fit a pool table in. Could you give me an idea of the distances involved between the walls/pool table and the seating/screen.

Cheers

J

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
The "Photo Albums" link is dead for me. How'd you guys get to see the pics? I'd love to see them. :)

pradike

Stunt Coordinator
John Gallimore - Thanks for the feedback. The key was plenty of planning before starting anything. We did kinda go premium on the equipment, but certainly have no regrets in the results and performance.

For the Pool table, you need a minimum width of 14' 8" (15 ft plus is a safer width), with a minumum length of 19' (20 ft. is a safer length).

Ours has a 15' X 21' space.

MichaelDDD - The links work fine for me, and worked fine for 2 others who tried it today. There are 24 photos, including a couple of screen shots. I update this monthly.

Might want to try it again (please do). When you select Photo Album, there is another identifier link called "Home Theater Photos, before & after" that you need to click on to get to the thumbnails/photos).

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Hi there. It's probably on my end...I've got a lousy connection where I am.

I will try again...I'd love to see them...gives me ideas to steal...er...borrow...er...:D

*EDIT*
Hey, I got it!!! You have one extra comma at the end of the link to your page. The last character in the link should be a "0" without the comma. Remove the comma and the link works! :)

I'm drooling over your pics now....

Fernando A

Auditioning
Re Pool Table.

It really depends on the size of the pool table and the length of the pool cues you will be using. Don't abandon the idea of having a pool table in your media room until you check with a manufacturer.

Pradike...awesome layout and HT. What size is you pool table?:)

pradike

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Our Pool Table is the most common size:

4' X 8'.

They do make smaller and larger tables, but this size is sold more than 2X the others combined.

If anyone wants to know...is an AMF Signature Series table with 1" Italian slate and 2" solid wood frame with one-piece wood legs - built to last!

Here's a photo:

Highlander Signature Table

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks