What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

PHONE BOOTH worth a blind buy?Im (1 Viewer)

I would rent it first. I saw it over the weekend and I thought it was quite lame. The acting was way over the top. Collin Farrell's accent was weird. I think he was trying to do a New York accent but, his Irish accent kept creeping in. He sounded Porto Rican or Chinese. The script and dialogue was bad. There were some major plot holes> My wife and I kept saying "is everyone stupid in this movie". Only thing that was a plus was its 81 minute running time.

Kyle Tippett

Stunt Coordinator
its garbage. 75 minute feature??? i can assure you, its no pickpocket. i wouldnt even bother renting.. i did it last night and was somewhat embarrassed when the movie was over.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
It didn't really care for it. I don't even know if I would spend $3-4.00 to rent it.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Add me to the list of people that really liked this movie. I thought it was a pretty intense piece of film making myself.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I picked it up sight-unseen today, and just finished watching it. Definitely worth a blind buy :) Sure it's short, but it's a great flick. Not the best of the year by any means, but it's a worthy part of my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks