What's new

Hulu Only Murders in the Building (1 Viewer)

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Resolution to the murder was fine, but it lacked premeditation, since it was a spur-of-the-moment decision by Cliff.

And why did Tina Fey show up for only 1 scene during the season?

As regards your first point, the murder that started everything off in the first season wasn't, that I can recall, pre-meditated, though everything that followed on Nathan Lane's part was.

As regards your second point, she was only needed to introduce a crack between Mabel and Charles & Oliver. To give Mabel the beginnings of an idea that she didn't need to continue with the other two.

In terms of bringing someone back and then send them back into the ether, I was more disappointed in the ultimately small amount of screen time for Theo.

My wife and I weren't in the least disappointed with this season, even relative to the first two seasons. We enjoyed this one as much as the previous ones. We, however, Were Not Happy with the set up for next season's investigation.

Last edited:

Nathan_H

Second Unit
Hulu announced today that the show will be coming back for season four.
Fantastic. I was dubious they first announced a second season, thinking they couldn't maintain the level of fun from the first season.

But now I feel like lightning has struck three times, so I'll sign up for a fourth as long as they keep letting Martin Short devour the scenery.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I think I liked S3 more than S2, but not as much as S1 (which is fine for a show like this that has a near perfect debut).

I’m not really a murder-mystery fan. But I enjoy the journey. I like the characters and performers. I’ll be there for season 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks