What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Beau Is Afraid (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
beau.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Ari Aster’s third film collaboration with A24, Beau Is Afraid arrives on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital and DVD July 11 from A24 and Lionsgate. Writer and director Ari Aster (Hereditary, Midsommar) creates another unsettling story, starring Academy Award® winner Joaquin Phoenix (2020, Best Actor, Joker), Primetime Emmy® winner Nathan Lane (2022, Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series, “Only Murders in the Building”), and Primetime Emmy® nominee Patti LuPone (1998, Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series, “Frasier”). Beau Is Afraid will be available for the suggested retail prices of $39.99 for Blu-ray + DVD + Digital, and $29.96 for DVD.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
A paranoid man embarks on an epic odyssey to get home to his mother in this bold and ingeniously depraved new film from writer/director Ari Aster.

BLU-RAY/DVD SPECIAL FEATURE:
Finally Home: Making Beau Is Afraid

CAST
Joaquin Phoenix Her, Joker, Gladiator, The Master
Nathan Lane The Producers, Mousehunt, TV’s “Only Murders in the Building”
Patti LuPone Driving Miss Daisy, TV’s “Penny Dreadful,” “American Horror Story”
Parker Posey Superman Returns, Dazed and Confused, Scream 3
Amy Ryan Gone Baby Gone, Birdman, Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Beau Is Afraid © 2023 Mommy Knows Best LLC, UAAP LLC and IPR.VC Fund II KY. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2023 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: New Release
Rating: R
Genre: Thriller, Action/Adventure, Comedy
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish, English SDH
Run Time: 179 Minutes
Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition, 16x9 (1.85) Presentation
Blu-ray Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™, English Descriptive Audio
DVD Format: 16x9 (1.85) Presentation
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Audio, English Descriptive Audio

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’m definitely going to get the UHD from A24. I thought I read it was definitely happening and going to be out in August.

I was surprised by how much I liked it considering Midsommar didn’t really do much for me. Looks like a film you can get more and more out of from multiple viewings. Though I seemed to have the minority opinion that the 3 hour runtime went by pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks