What's new

Hulu Only Murders in the Building (1 Viewer)

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
And none of them for Selena Gomez.

Interesting 4th episode. The plot thickens!

It made my wife and I wonder, though. Does everyone in the Arconia have bad hearing? Something happens in this episode that made me think again about the fact that no one seems to have heard Bunny's secret elevator as it runs up and down.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Really enjoyed Ep 4! It was more of a family dynamics episode, but added more depth to several characters, while deepening the layers to the mystery.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I also really liked episode 4. My favourite of the season (but, really, I've liked every episode quite a bit). Zoe Colletti (Lucy) was really great! The scene with Mabel trying to understand Zoe made me laugh out loud quite hard.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The maze behind the walls of the building gave me the creeps! Imagine not having ANY privacy that you THINK you have! Was very surprised to see two guest stars from the first season reenter the picture!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Selena Gomez has quite the potty mouth and that just makes her sexier.

So far, I’m really enjoying this season and can’t wait to see what unfolds.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I also really liked episode 4. My favourite of the season (but, really, I've liked every episode quite a bit). Zoe Colletti (Lucy) was really great! The scene with Mabel trying to understand Zoe made me laugh out loud quite hard.
Yes - Zoe Colletti was quite a spark in the episode! Displayed plenty of range. Good chemistry with Steve. I’m hoping she’s in more episodes since she knows more than she’s letting on.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
A lot of new layers / intrigue introduced…

1. I wonder how the DNA test reveal for Martin Short’s son plays into the mystery (or does it)?
2. Similarly for how Tina Fey’s assistant’s expanded role plays into the mystery
3. And of course Cara Delevigne seems to have been discounted as the main suspect but then we see the Son of Sam card in the bin…

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The temporary amnesia seemed very convenient plot-wise. Reminded me of Jack Bauer's wife suddenly losing her memory late in the first season of 24. Of course, she got her memory back an episode or two later.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Never would have guessed that killer with the clues we had been supplied in the first eight episodes. Things were a little clearer in the penultimate episode, and then the finale spelled it all out. Truth to tell, I'm more intrigued by the murder we saw at the end of this season than I was by Bunny's murder at the end of season one.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Another great season. Has all the ingredients for a classic murder mystery (huge list of suspects, red herrings, last minute twists, etc.) but adds occasional uproarious comedy, excellent character studies, and modernizes the setting with current zeitgeist (podcasts, social media, etc.) and meta in-jokes.

Very well done, indeed! I enjoyed both seasons pretty much equally. Looking forward to the 3rd.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Very happy Nathan Lane earned the Best Guest Actor in a Comedy Emmy for his role in the first season, but I was shocked Jane Lynch didn't win Guest Actress for this same show. I thought she stole every scene in her introductory episode in season one. (Laurie Metcalf won for Hacks.)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
E20FE8DE-629C-4128-A73D-1FC0CC3E227D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks