What's new

Lost season 3 discussion.... (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Scott, I had no comeback ;)

Oh, funny thing, wife was surfing channels and stopped on The Cutting Edge. She said 'hey isn't that Locke?' I've seen this movie a couple times and never connected him with it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That's a constant peeve of mine in TV and film, too. I guess the creators think it adds tension, but it's been used so many times that the audience already knows that the person who was shot/stabbed once and collapsed is not really dead.

If someone were trying to kill me, I would never just shoot them once and walk away. I'd empty the clip into their head, or pull out the arrow/knife and stab them repeatedly in the chest, or use a rock or my foot to bash their head in. I would make DAMN sure they'd never move again.

And Mikhail must have been bleeding in the water, so I'll ask again...where was the Dharma shark? :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
While I don't think it's the biggest nitpick in the world to question whether or not they should have checked his pulse, Mikhail did take a spear into his chest so either his lungs or his heart were punctured. Even if he wasn't immediately killed, he wouldn't be giving you too much trouble after that kind of wound. And I know everyone on the interenet talks about they'd kick ass in a life or death situation but it's ridiculous to talk about what you'd do unless you've been in a situation like that.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I'm not saying go all Maximus and dismember him, but for Pete's sake, see if he's dead or not... or just kick him into the pool and let him sink.

:)

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
WOW!!!

After giving up on Lost after ABC decided to go on a 3 month vacation I finally got around to editing out all the commercials from my recordings and watched every episode from the start of this past season in the span of 3 days and like I said WOW!!!! Excellent 3rd season.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

Absolutely! This season was great. The tough part is waiting until February for the next 16 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks