What's new

HTF MEMBERS IN LOS ANGELES: Special Screening of BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID...You Are Invite (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Fox Home Entertainment has extended an invite for HTF members who are available to attend a screening of BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID on the evening of Tuesday March 12th.

There are only 20 slots available to this event. You can either attend solo, or bring 1 additional guest with you.

We have masked the location of the screening in the above image (which is why it appears somewhat smeared). However, we can tell you that the screening takes place in Los Angeles at a very notable location.

What we will do is take the first 20 serious inquiries. When we say "serious" we mean that you are absolutely available and committed to attending the screening. Realize that not showing up robs another individual (or 2) of the opportunity to attend. So please don't respond unless you are certain you can attend.

There may be future screening opportunities for other films in months to come so check back here for more information.

[color=rgb(165, 42, 42); ][SIZE= 18px]Here's how you can attend[/color][/SIZE]

1. Send me a private message with your name and up to 1 additional name of a guest. I will need your name as it appears on your drivers license as there will be a security check.

2. I will respond with location details to the event

3. I will update this thread with the remaining seats available so everyone knows how many spots are left.

[SIZE= 20px]SEATS STILL AVAILABLE[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 26px]20[/SIZE]

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
There's been PQ criticism of the BD so perhaps this means they revisited it and another BD release is coming in the near future. Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks