What's new

Press Release Shout! Studios Press Release: JFK (1991) Collector's Edition (4k UHD Combo) (1 Viewer)

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I miss JFK conspiracy theories.
My new theory is that the Shout! Factory release is proof the Warren Commission was correct: 3 plastic cases = 3 shots fired. One of those cases contains multiple discs, just like the magic bullet caused multiple wounds. The outer cardboard sleeve? Solid, just like the WC's single shooter narrative. Case closed.

Wes Candela

Visual Storytelling Enthusiast
Premium
Real Name
Wes Candela
I miss JFK conspiracy theories.
The night JFK opened I sat in on stairs to watch it between audience members

it took about 20 minutes to realize my mind was exploding, and that the world wasn’t fair and I was right the whole time I suspected it.

A year leader, I bought the book by Oliver Stone and Zakhary Skyler, who wrote the screenplay

A year leader I bought the book by Oliver Stone and zachary schiller, who wrote the screenplay they defended everything they stated in the film

If they combined characters or embellished, they explained

if they combined characters or embellished, they explained line by line

IMG_4093.jpeg

I was ready to battle anybody that challenged me on the lie that there was one gunman that killed kennedy and to state, otherwise was paranoia

This movie woke me up and empowered me

It’s not only the truth that there was more than one shooter that there was a plot to kill the president… But in my opinion, it’s silly to think otherwise.

It’s like thinking that we are the only life in the solar system in the whole galaxy

people that saw it happen were silenced, left, and right, the footage of the shooting

The colonel that approached Oliver Stone, during the making of the movie, that he turned into the character Donald Sutherland plays “X”

There’s a reason this is one of my favorite movies if not my favorite movie of all time.

and I have been saying that since the third time I watched it in the theater

The poster sits proudly on my wall and has for years and years and years

IMG_4096.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4094.jpeg
    IMG_4094.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15

Wes Candela

Visual Storytelling Enthusiast
Premium
Real Name
Wes Candela
My new theory is that the Shout! Factory release is proof the Warren Commission was correct: 3 plastic cases = 3 shots fired. One of those cases contains multiple discs, just like the magic bullet caused multiple wounds. The outer cardboard sleeve? Solid, just like the WC's single shooter narrative. Case closed.
Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks