What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I haven't participated in a clan match for the last few days but have been trying Optimatch. I don't know if I'm getting better or getting thrown in with newbies because of my past performance, but the last two games I actually came in first in Rumble Pit! Last night I only played one game because I didn't want to ruin the feeling :) I've learned a get a little impulsive and charge into the fray with no concern for life or limb, so I'm trying to be a little smarter player and I think it's helping. Also, how many of you have Auto Center turned off? I haven't decided if it helps or hurts me.

Instead of the traditional Thanksgiving family football game I think we should play Halo instead! Have a good one!

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor

I haven't learned that yet. I still charge into the fray headfirst. I'm the sacrificial lamb so others can get to the flag. :)

Being a Lions fan, I must watch them get absolutely destroyed on Thurs. Kind of like an accident, you have to keep looking.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, last night I scored a triple because a few players were mixing it up and I just chucked a grenade into the midst of them. I felt a momentary twinge of guilt :)

In one of the major clan matches the group I was with managed to win a King of the Hill. I mentioned I thought my contribution was my multiple deaths slowing the opponents down, sort of like hitting someone's knee with my face.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Cameron, why feel bad? That, and a group hit via Rocket Launcher are about the only way to get triple kills and higher.

yeah, we've all played Sacrificial Lamb before ;)

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor
If you haven't already, please check out my post quoting Bungie on the changes to be made in the playlists in the other clan thread.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I want to say that the HTF Forum beat the shit out of the AVS forum last night, we won every game. The one game that was close was only close because they started using rocket launchers and swords (dispicable), but that still was not enuff, because we came back and won it in the last seconds 50-49. The first game was like 50-34, another was 100-73, we were slaughtering them.

Actually they did beat us one game but that was because it was 10 vs 5, so everytime you went against one person it was actually two people. But still I think they beat us by maybe 10 points probably less than that. It was awesome.

James T

Screenwriter
Something funny happened while I was playing online. It was CTF and I was the gunner on the vehicle. The driver mixed up his colours so his body armor was blue, but from the side, he looked red. When I started firing at the Red person with the flag, he got pissed and was like, "Stop shooting! I'm on your team!" It was only when I killed him that he realized I wasn't. :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
In one game I managed to pull of a boarding move on the enemy Warthog driver just as one of his cohorts was jumping into the passenger side with my team's flag. Sadly, I was killed by the descending masses before I could get going, but it would have been funny if I'd managed to drive the flag back to my base with the enemy holding the flag for me :)

Colt Anderson

Auditioning
Yea you guys did beat us. But remember both sides used the rockets and sword. But what I find even more dispicable is the constant trash talking and swearing from your clan. I thougth it would be a fun AND mature game. Guess not.
We should try a minor instead as I think it would be a better match.

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Colt,

That doesn't reflect well on us at all. :thumbsdown:

Just to be clear: the trash talk was from non HTF members in the "HTF Forum" clan, as opposed to HTF members in the "HTF2" clan?

If so, then you guys played the wrong clan. I get the impression that most of you are all about having a good time. That's what "HTF2" is about. "HTF Forum" is all about the winning, and seem to be very competitive. ;)

I personally hate the trash talking... especially when it's directed at me! :)

Martin.

Adam W

Stunt Coordinator
I posted earlier about saving me a spot in the clan and I finally got live and a headset, so can I get an invite to the clan now?
Gamertag: TMOadamTMO
I am about to play right now if anyone is trying to play!

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Hey guys -
I'm a member of the HTF & the former leader of the HTF SOCOM Clan. Some of us from that clan are back in a group, & I'm also running a clan called LCVG with members from the HTF also.

Send me either a PM or an email if you guys are interested in hooking up for a clan battle.

Calvin

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
I think I've figured this Halo 2 live thing. The trick to winning is to kill your opponent within a second or a second and a half of sighting them. That's what other people do to me, and it works. Now all I need to do if figure out how to do that. Easy!

Martin.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus

Right, again I apologize for any rude behavior from my clan, it is not the standard behavior. I really promote sportsman ship and class when we're playing. But a lot of times we play a lot of people that do not have those same values so of coarse we give it back to them as they gave it. But I had to tell them don't do that when we play the AVS clans. Some of the guys in my clan are friends of members here at the forum, so we have to educate them on the caliber of people that are here and how they have to respect that.

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Is the clan disappearing into obscurity? I've logged in a few times lately, and as far as I could tell, there's no clan fun going on anymore. Some of those 16 player team slayer matches on the big maps were so much fun.

Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks