What's new

Dukes of Hazzard Reunion Movies, June 10th (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Yes, the movies are good news. But I'm really waiting for Enos & The Dukes animated show..

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking forward to this release as well. I wish more of the studios would release the "reunion" movies of all their classic shows on DVD. I would especially like to see the 3 Gilligan's Island reuinion movies done up this way.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Hear, hear! I've got one of the Gilligan movies on DVD, but I'd love to have all three...and I'll be getting the Dukes movies, too...just to have them. :)

Craig Byrne

Agent
This is very cool, though it would have been neat to have extras or commentary of some sort, some release is better than nothing.

And at least WB didn't just tack the reunions onto a "Complete Series Collection" exclusively.

What I really want to see, though, is "Enos." What I've seen of it is kind of bad, but it's a part of "Dukes" history I never got in on... plus there are episodes with Rosco, Daisy, and Uncle Jesse... which would be fun to see.

The "Alice" episode "Mel's Hogg Tied" would be a good DVD extra if they could finagle the rights to do that...

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Just pre-ordered ``The Dukes of Hazzard'' movies today from Amazon!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks