Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

Per e mail from Warner.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
This looks like the same Dukes box set which has been at wallyworld over the past few years.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
They sure put a lot of care into making sure the flag on the General isn't visible on the box art...

Yeah well I’m wondering if the set is inclusive of the reunion movies which would make it different from previous release

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Probably just a straight reprint of the last all-in-one, done to get rid of anything potentially offensive on the packaging and cover their asses since... well, here's the old packaging

51HrUMf%2B-gL.jpg
'

Here's the new.

1000779912_2028x2048@2x.jpg

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
They sure put a lot of care into making sure the flag on the General isn't visible on the box art...

Yeah, I bet it took a whole lot of 5 minutes to copy and paste the "Dukes of Hazzard The Complete Series" in its place...

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It's funny, a lot of shows, if they're in good shape, look just fine as is on DVD. I pulled out my complete set of The A-Team just to check it out since the Hi Def release is coming, but it really looks great. I may not be in a rush to upgrade. Meanwhile, The Six Million Dollar Man looks terrible, so I'll happily get the blu rays.

When Fox remastered the Irwin Allen shows, they were remastered to HD so the standard def releases of Voyage and Land of the Giants look really great (although I'd grab blu rays of Voyage in a heartbeat). I don't remember how good Dukes looks on DVD. The V weekly looks like utter crap, so a remastered release would be welcome. Dallas' rumored HD remaster would looks great too, But some shows look amazing. CBS/Paramount did an outstanding job on The Fugitive and The Untouchables, so even in SD they look pretty sweet.

99.9% of everything on VEI though comes out pretty crummy.

Al_D

Stunt Coordinator
I have the UK A-team complete series blu-ray and there is a significant difference compared to the dvds.

stn223

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
Hope we get the complete series on Blu-ray one day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks