What's new

Father Knows Best Reunion & Home For Christmas (1977) (1 Viewer)

Hoagie78

Agent
Real Name
Chris
In 1977 there were 2 Father Knows Best reunion movies of the week. The first one "Reunion" all of the Anderson children and grandchildren come for a visit to celebrate Jim & Margaret's wedding anniversary. The film got such high ratings that a second film " Home For Christmas" was made. I read the producers were hoping for a revival of the series, but NBC passed on the idea.

The first film is on Tubi, but they really need a better copy/transfer, the Christmas one is on youtube in poor quality from a home video recording. Wonder what the chances are for these 2 films to be made available on DVD ? It looks like they would have released these as extras on the series box set.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
The Young estate owns the series but the movies were Sony. Doubt they would release them. Trying to remember what station it was but I recorded them off air not that long ago.

mrmike898

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Wagner
Currently, Father Knows Best: Home For Christmas has been added to Tubi once again. But, The Father Knows Best Reunion has been removed.

Hoagie78

Agent
Real Name
Chris
Currently, Father Knows Best: Home For Christmas has been added to Tubi once again. But, The Father Knows Best Reunion has been removed.
Thanks for letting me know. I guess there is some contract stipulation that both films can not be on Tubi at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks