What's new

Criterion Press Release: It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World (Dual Format) (2 Viewers)

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
My copy of IAMMMMW arrived from Amazon today. :banana:

(This is the first time I've ever double-dipped on Blu-ray!)

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
Where is the "order-number" . O ordered mine back in Oct 31- could have been the 1st or 2nd HTFer but I am in Europe and that delayed things.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Brad here. I just got the blu-ray of this movie (the 159 min version) a few months ago and now they bring out the "holy grail" of this flick, the full monty 197 min version.

Add it to my wish list on Amazon (but I'll buy direct from Criterion).

cadavra

Supporting Actor
Real Name
mike schlesinger
Gary16 said:
Mickey Rooney
Carl Reiner
Barrie Chase
Jerry Lewis
Marvin Kaplan
Stan Freberg
And Nick Georgiade of "The Untouchables," who was the second cop at the crash site.

Mike S.

davidmatychuk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Matychuk
IMG_0182.JPG
Think I'll watch a laserdisc tonight.

AdrianTurner

BANNED
Real Name
Adrian Turner
My copy of IAMMMMW did not arrive yesterday. What did arrive was a £12.39 tax bill. £4.39 to the government and £8 handling fee. This is in addition to the 65p Amex charged me for buying the discs. Plus a 10-mile drive to collect the discs.

Reluctantly I've decided to let the discs get sent back to Amazon.com. I'd rather not see the film than give our taxman and our Post Office their hard-earned money. They can have the expense of sending it back.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
AdrianTurner said:
My copy of IAMMMMW did not arrive yesterday. What did arrive was a £12.39 tax bill. £4.39 to the government and £8 handling fee. This is in addition to the 65p Amex charged me for buying the discs. Plus a 10-mile drive to collect the discs.

Reluctantly I've decided to let the discs get sent back to Amazon.com. I'd rather not see the film than give our taxman and our Post Office their hard-earned money. They can have the expense of sending it back.
I'm not surprised. I find that items from Amazon which are over the tax limit frequently get caught. I can understand the tax but the Post Office handling fee is extortionate. I'm still waiting for my bill :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks