What's new

Cigar Smokers? (1 Viewer)

JoelBdeau

Grip
I had a Drew Estates Acid Blondie yesterday and I loved it. Are there any other cigar smokers out there?

I would like to get some recomendations to other acid line cigars or other brands that are similar to the blondie. (mild to medium with great flavor)

Thanks in advance for any input.

-Joel

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Scott Dill

Stunt Coordinator
Acids are flavored cigars and are are not generally favored by experienced cigar smokers, including myself.
To each his own, of course, but if you are interested in trying a variety of quality cigars check out the "newby sampler" thread over at the JR bulletin board (its in the "community board"). JR's is also a great place to buy 'gars at very good prices - NADA.
The board is located at:
Link Removed

StephenA

Screenwriter
I love the smell of tobacco shops. Not really crazy about the smell of cigars, but love the smell of pipes when people are smoking them I've never smoked anything except for the whacky stuff a few times, for which I wasn't crazy about. I don't smoke anything now.

Allen W

Stunt Coordinator
I have a couple of favorites I can higgly recommend

The Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur (Honduran)

and Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva (Dominican)

both Cuban seed cigars made by the original families that started the brands but they left Cuba when Castro took over

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Don't care for perfumed cigars such as the Acids myself.

I love the LaLuna Maduro Furte though made by Gael LaLuna down in Miami. I also enjoy their LHB Colada's.....a wonderful cigar to enjoy with a cup of coffee in the morning.

I also enjoy Romeo y Juietas Cedros Deluxe #2 and any of the Padron Anniversario line.

Dustin D

Stunt Coordinator
I've considered cigars before. Just today I went out and bought a pipe. I'm going to give that a try. It's a cheapie, but I think it'll be good to start with.

JoelBdeau

Grip
Thanks for the sugestions.
I used to smoke cigarettes like a madman but now my girlfiend frowns upon it, and it's better for me to just have a cigar every other day.
I spent too much time smoking for the past 8 years to just give it up altogether :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuirkyProtection
Recent bookmarks