What's new

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
I still would argue that Dial is the second or third best of the series. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would dislike or see this as boring. That’s just me. It was too long by 25 minutes but, that aside, it recalled the glory days of the first film. I honestly can’t believe folks would even prefer 4 to this film. Sure, it has its strong points-Ford and Allen along with Cate Blackett ( the sexiest Russian soldier I’ve ever seen) plus John Hurt but the whole jungle sequence with them swinging is even worse than the nuke the fridge scene,

I do think, like the second film, that time will be kind to the film.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I still would argue that Dial is the second or third best of the series. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would dislike or see this as boring.

And I can't understand why anyone finds "DoD" to be exciting or thrilling, so we're at an impasse! ;)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
We will have to agree to disagree. When my wife and I saw it in theaters, we found it fun, entertaining if a bit long.
We enjoyed the film too.

Curious that Target does not carry the 4k disc. They have a sale on movies this week and I noted that they only carry the standard bluray release. Would’ve been nice to grab dial and MI Dead Reckoning on 4k with the bogo 50% off. Strange.

I’ll watch Dial again soon on Disney +.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks