What's new

Yamaha RX-V1 6.1 DTS-ES Receiver (1 Viewer)

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
This 6.1 DTS-ES Receiver is in MINT condition with remote, manual, original packaging, and box. It has 8 amplifiers; 110 watts x 6 channels, plus 35 x 2 front effects channels that sound excellent with movies and music. This receiver is the best way to go if you are trying to get into the high end without spending a ton money on one of the new super expensive receivers out today. This receiver is all you need with all the power you need.

It has many features, inputs and outputs including; 54 sound field modes, Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-ES, Digital Matrix 6.1, Tri-Field Processing, Silent Cinema, On Screen Display, Learning Remote Control, 3 Component Inputs, 1 Component Output, Preout/Main In coupling, Preouts for all channels, Low Impendence drive capability, Record Out, A/B Speaker selector, Audio Direct Mode, Sleep Timer, 40 Station Tuning Memory, Binding Post Speaker Terminals, and much more.

I am selling because my vehicle was stolen recently and I need to now purchase another to replace it. Price is $750 or best offer. I am willing to split shipping with buyer. Thank you for looking. Feel free to call. I live in Carmichael, Ca. 95608. If you would like a picture please email me. For information please checkout yahama's website.

Thomas
916-470-8977

Miles Lucasso

Stunt Coordinator
Thomas-

Bummer about your ride.
Still available?
Please email me some pics.
Do you have original box/packaging?
Do you have the upgrade remote(rav2000)?

thanks,

-miles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.