What's new

XLO PRO-150 RCA Interconnects, 1m (1 Viewer)

Paul Gere

Second Unit
!!SOLD!!
Cleaning up my system and no longer need a pair of 1M XLO PRO-150 RCA interconnects. My loss is your gain. These are in excellent cosmetic and operational condition and I am the original owner. Here's more about XLO PRO:

ABOUT XLO PRO:
XLO/PRO is the professional products brand from XLO Electric Co., whose High-End audio cables and XLO/VDO™ brand cables for Home Entertainment are recognized as "The Best In the World." All XLO/PRO cables offer genuinely exceptional sound quality plus an outstanding level of durability and ease of application to meet the toughest requirements of the most demanding professional user. The conductors of all XLO/PRO cables are of .9999 pure oxygen-free high conductivity copper (OFHC), and receive XLO Electric's two proprietary treatments prior to insulation. Primary insulation of each individual wire or wire group is a low-loss proprietary ethylene polymer, and the outer jacket of every cable is of DuPont™ Surlyn™, DuPont Elvax™, or a combination of Surlyn and DuPont Teflon™.

ABOUT PRO TYPE 150'S:
Type 150 uses shielded twinax construction and an Elvax outer jacket for greater flexibility. Connectors are XLO's own specially-designed gold plated RCA terminations. Sound quality of all 150-type cables is exceptional, clearly outperforming any competitive line. Type 150's are extremely neutral and transparent, representing an incredible value in audio performance.

Find out more about these fine cables and see images here:

http://www.xloelectric.com/programs/...&pictureSize=2

These interconnects are gold connectors with green cable. I paid $80 new and am asking $35 + actual shipping for the pair. I prefer PayPal for payment. Ebay and Audiogon feedback available upon request.

Thanks for looking!
-Paul

!!GONE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks