What's new

Xena Season 1's Bonus Disc at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
No they won't. Best Buy won't anyway. I would assume it is the same for their other retail chains.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
This bites the royal hiney. I'd much rather use DDD or a Canadian retailer for the better rates... anyone know Best Buy's price? It doesn't appear on their web site yet.

Are items ordered from Best Buy's website the same as in store? (Can I get the bonus disc if I place a web order?)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Did some checking - Best Buy doesn't list it yet, but their offspring, samgoody.com and suncoast.com list the set as being $67.49 plus shipping of a couple bucks. That makes them the MOST expensive of all retailers listed at DVDpricesearch.com.

One can buy the bonus-less set for about $55 from most of the better places. So in essence, the bonus disc is $15.

That's...do-able I guess, but I'm still steamed.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Will, BB's price is $59.99...scroll to the bottom of the link I provided. And yes, you get this stuff if you preorder it via BB.COM

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Got it. They just hadn't indexed it for their search engine yet I guess. The free shipping special helped. Even with tax, I can live with a $7 bonus disc fee!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks