What's new

XBOX Locked up please help!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I was playing NHL 2K5 last night and right before I went on the power play my XBOX just froze. I don't know what happened. I turned it off and turned it back on and it still would not play. I can hear the disc trying to spin and the circle of light that is around the eject button is flashing red and green, What does this mean and how do I fix it??? I cannot find my manual. Any help would be much appreciated.

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Can you turn it off then press eject to remove the disc? The flashing red and green usually means something's wrong with the dashboard.

Ronald RDC XBG

Auditioning
What error code are you getting on the screen?

Anytime an XBOX FRAGs (Flashes Red And Green) it will usually display an error code on the TV.

The HDD could have up and died on you, it happens. You'll have to chip it and install a new HDD in order to get up and running again, of course all of your game saves will be gone in this case.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter

Nothing, screen is blank.

But this is now a non issue. I was really stressed about it because I bought it 33 days ago. And exchanges on defective items is 30 days! I talked to the manager and he is going to replace it with a new one though. I do loose all my saved game info though! Got to start all over!:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks