What's new

www.canuckaudiomart.com (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Has anyone dealt with this Canadian used audio equipment board?? What are your experiences with them? And is there any way you can verify the reputations of buyers and sellers? Thanks.
edit: here's a link you can click on.
www.canuckaudiomart.com

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Paul I would guess that the best way to protect yourself would be to call the seller and talk to the person. You can also do COD if you're still uncomortable with the deal but generally speaking its caveat emptor.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Paul,

I check Canuckaudiomart for deals and finds often. Even if I find nothing of interest, kickin' tires is always good fun, and I in fact conluded one transaction without unfavourable incident last May; both vendor and buyer (me) were stand-up, but as Andrew has correctly observed, caveat emptor. It's really no different than scouring the classified ads in your local newspaper. And I second Andrew's sound advice to be sure to talk to the seller by telephone, if at all possible. Cheers.

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks