What's new

WWE DVD release Dates (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Well, WM 15-19 are on DVD,

I can't imagine that there will be a big set of WrestleMania, because it would probably cost a bunch. I think perhaps giving each WM a 2 disc set would be awesome. As extras they could put matches and angles that were used to set up the matches.

A Piper DVD would rule, but isn't likely given that he and Vince McMahon are not exactly on good terms.

Hogan is a possibility, and even the Bret Hart 1 has a small chance.

Adam WM, I'm really looking forward to the Angle DVD!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
A Piper DVD would rule, but isn't likely given that he and Vince McMahon are not exactly on good terms.
That hardly matters since Vince is the one who controls all the archives from NWA, WWF and WCW. Piper's participation would be nice, but not necessary. It would be amazing to see all his great Piper's pits. Piper always had the best out of ring promos. I guess it depends on how well the other sets sell. Eventually WWE will go down the line of their great wrestlers.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
That hardly matters since Vince is the one who controls all the archives from NWA, WWF and WCW. Piper's participation would be nice, but not necessary.
It would be amazing to see all his great Piper's pits. Piper always had the best out of ring promos. I guess it depends on how well the other sets sell.
Eventually WWE will go down the line of their great wrestlers.
Actually, it does matter quite a bit. Vince McMahon doesn't much care for Roddy Piper, who has accused Vince of several things over the years, tried to get wrestlers to unionize and so on and so forth. Now, if your Vince McMahon, and you don't like a wrestler like Roddy Piper who nolonger works for you, how eager are you going to be to put together a DVD that honors his career?

Now you might say that Vince would do it if he thought he could make money off of it, and if you believe this you obviously don't know how this man's mind works. You're talking about a guy who let his hatred for the WCW name and all that it stood for keep him from making a ton of money off an invasion angle that every fan in North America always dreamed of seeing. Vince McMahon will absolutely put his hatred for someone before his willingness to make a dollar.

Plus, Hogan and to a lesser extent Hart have both been contacted about roles at WrestleMania, Hart last year, Hogan this year. So, they could end up on the active Roster, in which case Vince would love DVDs, because they're actually promoting someone that works for him. Which is why unless they sign with WWE, you can pretty well be assured that Sting and Ricky Steamboat for instance aren't getting DVD compilations.

BTW, whether or not the discs have gone out of print plenty of places online still have them available. Amazon shows all 4 shipping with 1 or 2 business days as an example.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Vince's dislike for Piper is overblown. I am not saying he is going to rush out and put together a DVD of Piper's greatest moments, but it's not out of the question down the line. Piper and Vince never really saw eye to eye. Vince wasn't too pleased about Piper's book last year, but then a few months later...Piper was back on the roster.

You really can't compare what Vince did (or didn't do) regarding WCW with him not liking Piper. That's a whole different ballgame. You are talking about his hatred for a company that competed with him, stole his talent away and nearly brought the WWF to it's knees. Compared to his dislike because Piper is and always has been outspoken...they are two completley different things.

If down the line the WWE feels like a Piper set would generate income, it will happen. But either way, it would be something that would be way down the road even if did happen. WWE would much rather put out product that promotes "active" talent inside the organization. Like you said, it makes for a more likely scenario for a Hogan or Hart set if they have a prominant role at Wrestlemania XX.

As far as a guy like Sting goes...you can file that under "never gonna happen". No way Vince is going to do a set for a guy who was never in the WWE (and most likely never will be).

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I wrote this post and decided to edit it because I had an entirely different thought while pondering this whole thing.

I personally don't think that WWE will ever release a DVD for a wrestler that isn't on their roster at the time, whether or not they left on good terms doesn't matter to me. The reason I say this, is that Vince will have an easier time selling classic PPV's than he will DVDs focused on 1 wrestler. Plus, he'll always have a roster of talent to promote and will focus on that roster and the people on it more than the past. This guy doesn't exactly embrace the past of his company all that much.

Plus, he'll always have stuff he can sell that is tied in to something he's promoting. You may see all the WrestleMania's hit DVD soon, but he won't also be trying to sell you the Rumble's and Survivor Series at the same time. That would be oversaturation of the market, and it would actually hurt his sales. So you'd get the Rumbles down the line, and Survivor Series further down the line. I mean its not like your looking at just 1 guy, you can say at the Survivor Series 20th anniversary, relive all the classic moments from Survivor Series past, and so on.

Now here's my new theory. As time goes buy it will be harder and harder for Vince to sell the older footage, because his fans will increasingly only be aware of the present and not the past. I mean sure guys like us will remember the Rock N' Roll Express and their feuds with the Midnight Express and we would probably buy a DVD chronicling the feud. But as time passes fewer of us will be around, and sooner or later unless the WWE starts to acknowledge its past a little better people will say to themselves, why should I buy this DVD of a guy I've never heard of?

This is why I think that what Vince should do with the footage is start a wrestling channel. Economically the timing is bad, but think of it this way. If there were a wrestling channel, he could show matches of people like the Midnight Express (they're just my sample you could put any past or present person or team that WWE has access to footage of in this spot) and the newer fans would see this and then they'd start going, hey I really like wrestler X and I wouldn't mind having a DVD of their best matches. This way you've still got the past in the minds of the people without having to resort to turning Raw/Smackdown in to a history lesson.

I'm sure there are downsides, and I'm sure that it won't happen anytime soon, but I think buy putting his footage on a wrestling channel, he could actually increase its sellability.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Well, as far as I am concerned a dedicated “Wrestling Channel” is a fantastic idea. However, like you alluded to; the WWE would have to be turning in huge profits to consider such a thing, and they really aren’t. But it would give them a forum to showcase a lot of great material that is just collecting dust. I would love to be able to tune into a MSG card from 1985, or an old Saturday Night’s Main Event. These are things we will never see on DVD. I could easily spend a Saturday morning watching an old “Superstars of Wrestling” in its entirety. Maybe its something that can happen in the future. They certainly have enough programming to fill 24 hours a day. I think it would be great for younger fans to see a guy like Bob Backlund or Don Moraco, etc.

As far as the time issue goes, you are right to a point. It will be harder to sell order footage in years to come. Just like now, it might be tough to sell a Bruno collection, because how many modern day fans know of him? However, I think any superstar from the 80’s or 90’s will have a place in the fans hearts for years to come. Especially those who still follow the product. I really don’t think a Hogan, Piper or Hart set would be a hard sell in say 5-10 years time. After that…yeah, it would be too late. Hopefully we won’t have to wait that long.

I also agree that WWE should release a lot of their older Pay Per Views, and hopefully they will. I just think with the phenomenal success of the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection, you will see more of these kind of releases. You won’t see sales numbers like that from a recent Pay Per View DVD like Survivor Series, that’s for sure. I think there is room for both in the market. There is no way that “Survivor Series 93” or “Summer Slam 90” would ever outsell something like “The Ultimate Hulk Hogan Collection”. The Flair set is best selling wrestling home video in history; don’t think for a second that WWE hasn’t taken a big notice to that. I think they are really onto something with that type of format, and eventually I think we will see them turn to the more “all time greats” because they would sell. It doesn’t matter if the Wrestlers are current or not. You mean to tell me that we will never see an “Andre The Giant Collection” just because he isn’t on the active roster? Sure we’ll see most of their current top stars get priority releases, but eventually they will run out. There are only so many top guys in the roster right now that could merit their own DVD collection. I seriously doubt we will see a “Christian Collection” before we see a “Ultimate Hot Rod Collection”. Vince does have respect for the history of the WWE/WWF and whether he likes it or not “Hot Rod” Roddy Piper is a big part of that history. WWE Confidential has done a nice job on occasionally spotlighting a retired wrestler here and there. It’s not out of question to see a DVD in the same vain. You also have to consider that Vince isn’t the head of WWE Home Video. He has people that manage the video releases. I think he would listen if WWE Home Video came up with a project they thought would sell well.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Tom I'm with you every step of the way on the Wrestling channel.

The fact is I'll believe that WWE will pump out DVDs for guys that no longer work for them, when they start to pump out DVDs for guys that no longer work for them, but until then I have my doubts.

I've got to say this about the Flair DVD. Ric Flair is perhaps the best loved professional wrestler ever, so that set was naturally going to sell like gang busters. Add to it that it contained a great deal of footage not available on video before and it cranks the sales numbers up. If I were the WWE, I'd look at the figures from sets like Foley's Hogan's and Michaels. Those are the ranges that most of these best ofs will sell at I'm guessing. Ric Flair is a special special individual and nobody else commands that respect either in the past or currently. The fact that it sold so well doesn't surprise me, the fact that the first print sold out in 2 days is impressive but I would be curious to know how many were in the first print up.

Realistically, because you're right we won't see collections for everyone, but look at who the WWE has on its current roster that they could make good DVD sets for and sell a lot. Some of these guys have DVD releases, but they haven't gotten the Flair treatment.

Benoit, Jericho, E. Guerrero, Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HHH, Angle, Brock, Mysterio, Booker T, Van Dam, The Dudley Boyz, Edge, and Cena. That's just a list of the guys that are current stars and not talking about a up-and-comer like Randy Orton who could really be something in just a few years. Plus, they could always do Michaels Vol 2, and there will be a Flair Vol. 2 I'd bet on it.

I don't think you'll ever see an Andre DVD though, I really don't. Especially since other than a couple of feuds in the WWF Andre's biggest box office attractions were outside of the United States. I did like the biography they put out on VHS a few years ago, but that was the A&E special. Plus, with these sets you're eventually going to have to answer the question of what do you do with a feud you've already covered. What if say you release a best of Booker T set chronicling his feuds and you put stuff with Benoit on it, and then you plan to release a Benoit set? Do you double dip, or leave it off the DVD figuring that its already on the market, why include the same matches over and over again, of course they've put that Rumble Streetfight on like 4 DVDs now or so it seems so I don't know. But the more of these they make the more they'll have to ask that question.

I think the WWE is underestimating the appeal of having the old PPVs on DVD. I think they'll sell fine but for different reasons. They will appeal to those people that like to have a little variety in their wrestling and not watch several matches in a row involving Flair or Foley or whoever.

Vince is one that will let his ego prevent him from making a lot of money. I can think of 1 DVD that the WWE could produce right now, that would sell like hot cakes and could showcase a lot of different guys on their current roster and I know they won't do it.

Best of the Cruiserweight division.

They won't do it, because the best of the division was done in a WCW ring, and Vince won't admit that they did something better than him. If you don't think a DVD with that title will sell then you haven't talked to the people I talk to, I know a great number of people over the internet and in my own circles that would chop off body parts for that DVD, but it won't happen, at least not until the WWE gets a clue with the division, which will be never, so it won't happen. He may not be the head of the Home video department but he can squash anything they suggest right quick. Besides, and this is not common knowledge, but there is another reason you haven't seen a bunch more of these sets already. The video department of WWE is a very small group of people that not only deals with these DVDs, but handles the current TV shows and PPVs as well. I read somewhere that the video department is over worked and understaffed so not a lot will change until that is corrected.

I do enjoy the opportunity to discuss wrestling DVDs though...

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I found this at the bbfc.co.uk for Royal Rumble 1992

ROYAL RUMBLE 1992 Video
Feature
Classified 23 January, 2004 . Run Time 157m 45s

Advice for consumers
Concise Contains moderate violence
Language Infrequent, mild
Sex/Nudity None
Violence Some, moderate
Other None

The main spoken language in this work is English.
The BBFC has placed this work in the SPORT genre(s).

When submitted to the BBFC the work had a running time of 157m 45s.

This work was passed with no cuts made.

At the time of classification Clear Vision Ltd was the holder of the rights or the brand name for this work.

Directed by Not known Producer(s) Not known

The cast for this work includes: Hulk Hoga, Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Undertaker.

A film or video, together with associated trailers may exist in several versions and all versions known to the BBFC are listed below.

Category Type Date Company Run Time Cut Title
Video 23/01/2004 Clear Vision Ltd 157m 45s No ROYAL RUMBLE 1992

Details are likely to be more complete and accurate for the version submitted most recently.
When a film is transferred to video the running time will be shorter by approximately 4% due to the differing number of frames per second. This does not mean that the video version has been cut or re-edited.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Oscar, that's good info, for some reason I know that the first couple WrestleMania's and first couple of Royal Rumbles are being released in the UK but nothing has been announced for the U.S.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Lots of interesting and intelligent points made here. I wish Wrestling maintained the same appeal for me as it did when I was younger, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt still pay good money for older sets. I have the Hulk Rules DVD and I love it. The documentary was very well done and covered his whole career, all the way through the end of the NWO. Plus all the classic matches are great!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Yes, the Flair collection mainly sold as well as it did because it was, “Ric Flair”. I also think a big part of it was the groundbreaking (for wrestling) format of the DVD itself. However, I think his rank as most beloved wrestler ever is debatable. I think Hogan would take that title. If Flair spent his prime years in the WWF, it might be different. In the end it’s all about personal preference. The point is, yes…only a top star could pull off a Flair-esque set. In my opinion…the list is short…but a few of those on the list are Hogan, Piper and Hart for sure.

I also agree that the WWE is underestimating the potential of older PPV DVDs. I think what you said about the video department being overworked is a major problem. The WWE should have enough respect for their Home Video division to have designated people that just handle the Home Video aspect and are not tied into working for the weekly shows. I hope that changes.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but this whole thread just makes me want to raid WWE’s archives myself!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I have the Hulk Rules DVD and I love it. The documentary was very well done and covered his whole career, all the way through the end of the NWO. Plus all the classic matches are great!
Hulk Still Rules is my favorite wrestling DVD. I love it. It gives me chills everytime I see it. A good compliment to Hulk Still Rules is "Back In Black", which is very Hogan heavy. If you haven't seen it, it's well worth picking up.

If I have any complaint about either DVD, it's that they gloss over many crucial storylines in the WCW. The give you the setup to the NWO, and eventually the end...but leave out the middle.

Hulk Still Rules, while great...still leaves a lot of things out, which is why we need a "Ulitmate Hulk Hogan Collection".

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I like the Hogan DVD for the matches themselves, but I can live without ever watching that documentary ever again. Hogan's dilusions about him shooting on some guy in Japan were well beyond what I could stomach. I was also pissed that the DVD had a wopping 1 WCW match on it.

I don't think Hogan is the most beloved wrestler ever for this reason. Other than a brief nastalgic run caused by the reaction of the WM X8 croud, Hogan's popularity is in the tank. It just seems like he's still popular because he comes out to a big pop after not having been seen for months at a time. The day I knew Hogan wasn't nearly as loved among the masses as he once was was when Sting tried to turn heel on Hogan by hitting him with a bat and got the biggest face pop of the night at Fallbrawl 1999.
Hogan's still very popular, but I really do think that Flair has surpassed him, pops don't always translate accurately to popularity. Hogan got big pops in 2002, but his run as champion was a flop.

Tom, I would love it if I got to tour the WWE video library, where they keep all the old tapes and stuff. I'm pretty sure that it would be the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. I bet it was a massive effort to move all that old NWA/WCW footage from Atlanta to Stanford. Then to sort through it all again, man talk about a job. But hey, I'd take it.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
That would be a great job indeed. Think about assembling a Flair vs Steamboat set or Flair vs Sting !!!!!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Hogan stretches the truth in his interviews, always has...always will. I think Andre will be up to 1,000 pounds next time he tells the story of how he slammed him at Wrestlemania.

I don't let that stuff ruin my enjoyment of the DVD. I really enjoy the later stuff, especially when the fans meet Hogan and the post Rock/Hogan RAW in Montreal.

Ric Flair has said himself that Hogan is the most popular wrestler the business has ever seen. I think that speaks volumes of just what kind of guy Ric Flair is. I doubt you would ever catch Hogan saying the same (about Flair).

I seriously disagree that Hogan's popularity is "in the tank". Especially if you are using awful WCW writing circa 1999 as a guideline. His Wrestlemania appearance wasn't just "brief nastalgic run"...I believe the word is called...oh yeah, HULKAMANIA! Hogan made Wrestlemania 18. Hogan was around a while after Wrestlemania 18 too...took a break and came back. His popularity was soaring. His champiomship run wasn't the greatest, but that is more of a problem of the creative direction. Vince didn't want Hogan to hold the belt for too long. I personally saw his last appearance in the WWE at Madison Square Garded for a Smackdown taping in late June 2003. When Hogan came out (as Mr. America) he brought the house down. There was red and yellow all over the building. Chants of "Hogan, Hogan" echoed throughout the Garden...even when he wasn't doing anything (it was a tag match). So, if that's in the tank...I'll take that in a heartbeat.

Also, just because he hasn't been on the air in 7 months does mean he is in the tank now either. Tell that to the millions who cheered him in Japan this past October. He just doesn't feel the need to be full time, especially given the state of the writing for these shows.

Of course, debating the popularity of Hogan vs. Flair
is totally subjective. I also think it depends on where you grew up watching wrestling. For me, it was New York...and the WWF was king...like it was for most of the country. I didn't even get NWA programming on my TV as a kid, so I had no idea who Flair was. I would see this guy all bloody on the cover of Wrestling magazines and I would say to myself..."who is this guy and what alternate universe does he come from"? Of course if you come from the south...you knew NWA and were very familiar with Flair.

It wasn't until later in 1992, when Flair came into the WWF for a year...that I really took notice. I saw Flair and Hogan square off as the main event of a MSG house show. Hogan won...but it was an awesome match. I respect Flair, I think he is a much better in ring worker...but he can't touch Hogan in what Hogan has done for the business.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Got the Foley DVD.. great stuff. The match with Mankind vs. The Rock has the biggest pop I think I've ever seen in any wrestling match. I won't spoil it for anyone but when someone comes out, wow the crowd goes insane.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
You keep talking about pops, like they're the be all end all of the discussion. I hate to tell you this, but they're not. Look at your own example of Hogan in Japan. Of course, he got a huge pop in Japan, he hadn't been their in 10 years. Its not the same as coming out week after week, if he did that over there, the fans would've got tired of his act quickly. Still not convinced? Well, consider this, the observer did a study some years ago on wrestlers and what happened in the TV ratings when those wrestlers were on screen. What was found out is that segments involving Hulk Hogan caused people to change the channel, he lost viewers for segments involving him, as compared to the previous segment of the show. Flair on the other hand even towards the bitter end of WCW when nobody drew anything actually gained viewers, meaning that people actually tuned in to segments involving Ric Flair from other programs. Even recently, you never hear people say Gee, Ric Flair is on TV way too much, in fact most often its why aren't they using Flair more. Ask people how eager they are to have Hogan back and you get a bunch of opinions ranging from yeah ok in a limited role to oh dear god no. You mentioned Mr. America, well its funny the live crouds loved it, but the TV crouds exercised the channel button on their remotes when that came on.

I'm not saying that Hogan doesn't have his place in history, but the fact is that if you want to factor in DVD sales, Flair outsold Hogan by a large margin, and if there's a volume 2 for both of them, he'll outsell Hogan by a wide margin again, and I'd put money on that one.

Even Flair calling him the most popular wrestler ever doesn't wash. Flair's a diplomat, he doesn't make it a habbit to drag the names of guys he doesn't like through the mud. Hogan was the best drawing wrestler of all times, but Hogan's circus act pissed off more people in recent years while Flair's legacy is still in tact, the fact is that the 80's are over and Hogan flushed his own popularity down the toilet.

I don't hate Hogan, but the admiration of the long time fans still lies with Flair over Hogan, and that's not going to change anytime soon unless Flair comes out and starts using the big boot and leg drop to put himself over a bunch of younger more popular wrestlers that the fans actually want to see.

You are right in that this is purely subjective, though I grew up on both the NWA/WCW and the WWF, so it doesn't effect me as much and I did all the Hulkamania stuff when I was a kid.

You are also right in the fact that Flair can't touch what Hogan did for the business, of course I don't think that Flair would really want to. I mean few people can actually end up on a list as being 1 of the major reasons that a wrestling company is out of business. Its funny, but when people make the list of people responsible for the Death of WCW, Hogan is always always in the top 3, and yet Flair is nowhere to be found. Thanks Hulk, I really appreciate only having 1 company to choose from on a monday night, thanks for helping to take that choice away, you should be proud.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
When did I ever say “pops” are the end all be all? They are simply small examples of Hogan’s greatness. As far as Japan goes…who are you to say that the Japanese fans would have gotten tired of Hogan quickly? That’s a ludicrous comment and has no basis in fact. You have no way of knowing that. You can also bring up the “anti-Hogan Observer” all you want…that study is total B.S. as far as I’m concerned. I am not going to take something that comes from people who are anti-Hogan seriously. That is a biased study if there ever was one and holds no water. As far as Mr. America goes…I’m sure you were taking polls in every home that was watching Smackdown when Mr. America came on to back up your statement. If you are basing it on ratings…the Smackdown ratings have consistently had the same highs and lows before and after Mr. America. But even if it was true that TV crowds tuned out during Mr. America segments, you can blame the horrible writing and the creative direction for that, not Hogan. In fact Hogan agrees with you, which is why he left.

Hogan, even in his glory days was never a weekly guy. He wasn’t on Superstars or Wrestling Challenge on a weekly basis. Hogan’s career was full of pop after pop…that was part of the magic. It was special when he came out. You can’t compare the two in that regard. They both had their own unique approaches.

Your comment about Flair outselling Hogan as far as DVDs go is also not accurate. When did Hogan and Flair ever have similar DVD’s out at the same time? Also you can’t compare something like the Flair collection to Hulk Still Rules…they are two different types of releases. Lastly, take into account that two years separate the two releases and in those two years….the DVD market has grown (as it does every year). To say Flair has outsold Hogan in DVDs is just silly. Any future release selling against one another is pure speculation on your part.

You want to call Hogan a “circus act” ? That’s fine…it’s your right. However, to say something as asinine as Hogan flushed his popularity down the toilet is not only insulting, but it just isn’t true. Maybe to someone who is anti-Hogan, but it has no basis in fact. Nor is it true that admiration of long time fans lies with Flair over Hogan. As I said before, it’s personal preference and highly subjective. You want to throw little digs about using a big boot, etc…as if that’s all he is…that’s fine. It’s again, your right.

However if you are actually accusing Hogan of ending the WCW, you need to get your head examined. If you want to thank Hogan for that…you should really be thanking the likes of Vince Russo, Eric Bishoff, Ted Turner and the other monkeys who ran that second rate organization into the ground. I for one was happy to see the WCW go away, the shows were embarrassing at the end. With all the potential and great angles they had in the mid 90’s…it was all flushed away by 1999. You can’t blame Hogan for its demise just to make a point that Flair is so great because he is never blamed for WCW ending. Hogan is the one that kept WCW alive! If he hadn't come into WCW at all...WCW would have ended long before 2001. Bank on it. You can blame the people that catered to the big stars…the ones who let the inmates run the asylum. You can blame the horrible writing, the poor money management. While you’re at it blame the people that had no idea how to put a show together, or how to be prepared for a PayPerView event. But don’t blame Hogan, you are kidding yourself if you do.

The facts are this. Ric Flair was never the architect that Hogan was to the business. Hogan made the WWF what it was and changed the face of wrestling. He brought the WWF to unheard of heights, and in the end…WWF/WWE is all that matters as they eventually absorbed all their competition. Ric Flair was just a brilliant wrestler, and he still is. I give him all the credit in the world. He just didn’t have the impact that Hogan did.

Also, think about this…if it wasn’t for Hulk Hogan, Flair wouldn't still be active. He wouldn't have enjoyed half the career he has. Every wrestler has benefited from Hulk Hogan’s impact, including Flair. Flair knows it too. Even Flair realizes that if it wasn’t for Hogan, the business would be drastically different. As much as you can write comments like those off to Flair being "diplomatic"…they are true.

Anyway, I can go on and on…but I won’t. I pretty much said my peace. It’s obviously you are a Flair guy….and I’m sure it’s based on geographics. It’s obvious that I am a Hogan guy…so my opinions are based on geographics as well. So we can go back and forth endlessly touting who we think is the better personality, best loved, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks