What's new

WTB SV Subwoofer 20-39PC (1 Viewer)

John Gates

Second Unit
Hi Mark,
You can get one here: http://www.svsubwoofers.com/svsbstocks.htm
Directly from SVS, shipping included, B Stock unit for $649. They have one left, so hurry if you are interested. These are open box buys and guaranteed with full warranty. Send the SVS folks a note if you have questions, but hurry if you are interested.
John Gates
------------------

John Gates

Second Unit
Cool.... Let me know if it works out. Last week, I ordered 2 b-stock 20-39 CS with a B-stock Fidek Amp. The total for the package (shipped) was $1023!! The service from SVS was excellent, and the subs arrived on Monday.
I don't have my receiver or other speakers yet, so they are just sitting there, looking GOOD. One of the units has a couple of barely visible scratches on the top, but otherwise these b-stock units are in perfect condition. Though untested at the moment, Tom V at SVS assured me that they NEVER let anything out the door that hasn't been thoroughly checked, and the manufacturer's warranty on the B stock unit is still in full effect, just like new.
Good luck on your purchase... I hope you enjoy your new SV Subwoofer!
John Gates
biggrin.gif

------------------

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Per Ron the last unit has the "auto on flaw" so I think I am going to pass on that one as I do not like to leave on my equipment due to heat issues on my 3rd floor HT room.
Any other thoughts?
------------------
-Mark
**** Digital Vortex ****
The Digital Electronic Site
www.digitalvortex.com

John Gates

Second Unit
Another thought might be to order up a 20-39 CS for $479 and spend $100 at best buy on the cheap 100 WPC receiver they sell there to power the sub. Total cost $579 approx. The folks at SVS assure me that 100 WPC does a very good job of powering one of their passive CS subs. You could then buy a bigger amp later when finances allow.
Keep posting here, however, if you don't want to go that route. I'm sure there are those out there who are looking to upgrade to the Ultra, and you might be able to tempt someone out of theirs.
Good luck,
John Gates
------------------

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Yea, I was actually thinking along those lines myself except I was thinking about adding a fourth QSC EX-800 amp rated at 175watts per channel.
I already have 3 of these amps and if I add a fourth then I could power all of my 7 JBL speakers (front mains, front center, sides and two rears) and have one amp channel left to power the sub.
But then I was also thinking about selling the 3 QSC’s and picking up the new Outlaw 7 channel amp and thus the need for the powered sub.
Thoughts?
------------------
-Mark
**** Digital Vortex ****
The Digital Electronic Site
www.digitalvortex.com

Steve_D

Second Unit
Sell 2 of the QSC's and get the Outlaw.
Keep one for the sub.
------------------
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks