What's new

WTB: Paradigm Mini Monitors (1 Viewer)

Scott McC.

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all, I recently bought an Onkyo SR-500 Reciever, and now i need some speakers, I'm on a bit of a budget, so Paradigms look quite good to me. I would like a pair of Mini Monitors and am willing to pay $175 shipped, which is what they are currently going for at Audiogon.com. I can pay with money order, check, or paypal, although MO and check are preferable. I don't have a heatware/beerology ref yet, but i have ebay refs under [email protected] and I will ship first (or paypal, whichever is easier). Speakers should be in good condition from the front, but the rear of the speaker isn't important as long as the binding posts are okay. Smoke Free home is a must unless the speakers have absolutely no odor on them (I'm a health freak, so what?). E-Mail me at eith [email protected] or [email protected].
-Thanks, Scott.

Scott McC.

Stunt Coordinator
Does anybody have these speakers? I could pay a little more if it was the only way you'd let go of them

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
You've got email...Or check my ad above. I will sell them to you for $175 shipped (in the continental US via UPS). Email me at [email protected] if you didn't get my email. THANKS!
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks