What's new

WTB-Denon 3802 (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Did you try a search? there qas quite a few posted in the past few weeks. I just sold mine;)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Yeah seems like everyone unloading their 3802.

Jeremy..y did u sell it anyway? For the 3803?
BTW I do have a 3802...but don't feel the need to upgrade.....yet.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Narito ko sa PA, tsong pero marami ring mga member dito na nasa Pinas. Mabuti nagawi ka rito sa HTF. Ok dito, lahat yata ng gamit ko may "input" ang mga members....

KevinVM

Agent
I have done searches to no avail..most are gone by the time I see them. Im thinking of just going with a 2802 for the time being with an amp for my mains.

Thang_N.

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Kev,
I have a brand new 3802 that I might be selling. Don't know if youre interested, I'd have to sell it for the price I got it for though. I bought it from Magnolia Hifi, with 4 year warranty, which is about 3 years 8 month warranty left. PM me if your interested. I live in San Jose, CA.

Possible selling because my brother might be selling me his old equipment at a brotherly price.

Harley

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 3802 that I was going to sell in January but if you're interested let me know for the right price I would sell now...make me an offer I can't refuse.

Harley is

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks