What's new

WTB: Sony 4ES, Denon 3801/3802, Pioneer 43TX, HK 525, or similar receiver (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm looking to buy a Sony 4ES, Denon 3801/3802, Pioneer 43TX, HK 525, or similar receiver in that order of interest (being most interested in the Sony, least in the HK). If anyone has one of these for sale, please contact me at [email protected] or on AIM at nehpets4627.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Anyone have any of these receivers or something similar that they want to sell?? PLEASE contact me!

I might even consider a Sony 2ES, HK 325, or Kenwood 6070 if the price were right.

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Stephen,

If you're willing to buy used, also check out shopping.yahoo.com. You'll get all of the companies that will sell a receiver at a huge discount, but don't offer a warranty. But...this will be the same as buying used.

From what I have seen, the receivers you are looking at sell used for more than what you can get them on Yahoo Shopping, mainly because people paid more at other dealers and need to re-coup some of there money.

Anyway, something for you to think about. At least, even with no warranty, you'll get something brand new in the box.

Aaron

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I've found the 4ES for $600 shipped on yahoo shopping. If I don't get any good offers for something used then I'll probably go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks