What's new

Would you buy Martin (starring Martin Laurence) as season sets? (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
God I love that show. I would most definately buy most of the season sets. Most the cast I would think would participate for special features, save Tisha Campbell. Anyone else?

TimSmith

Auditioning
It isn't really a want of mine but I would buy it if the price were really cheap. I liked the show but I wouldn't pay the prices that I do for shows like Friends and The Simpsons etc.

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Wouldn't think twice -- make that wouldn't think once -- about buying this. I still haven't figured out why people think this guy is funny.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I didn't know everyone hated Martin either. I only saw this show a couple of times I woulden't buy it but I never thought it was a bad show.

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
Nothing this guy (or girl) has ever done, in TV or film, has made me do anything but groan & wince. Totally unfunny & embarrasing.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Nope. Nearly everything I've ever seen him in (with the possibly exception of Bad Boys) has really been rather painful to watch. I just don't find the guy all that funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks