What's new

Would you be interested in a near complete system? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I am thinking of selling off most of my system and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a near complete system. I would prefer a local sale, but will work on shipping with people. Here is what I am thinking of getting rid of:

Paradigm Studio 100's v.2 rose wood color I think is what they call it.

Paradigm Studio ADP Dipole speakers in Black.

Paradigm Studio CC center channel, black of course.

Anthem MCA 5 series I. Great Amp for these speakers. Black

SVS 25-31 pc- you would need an amp for this baby. I don't have one, but I do know that it works fine.

$3500.00 for the lot. Not including shipping of course if that is what you need. Cosmetically things are good condition. One of the 100's grill cloth is pulling away from the grill, but a little glue will have that back to perfect in no time. I really don't want to sell this stuff, but a financial situation has developed, and may need to move these fast. So I am putting out a feeler, this in not definate for sale. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks as always.

Brandon

I do have the boxes for everything I believe.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I'm sorry to see this thread here Brandon...

Could you PM your addy again? I seem to have lost it, and this CD I said I'd burn you is just sitting here.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
I think you could move that SVS for close to what you paid for it if you separated it from the group. Just FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks