What's new

Would like to post pics of my HT here, but lack the equipment. How? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I recently picked up some very nice pictures of my HT and thought it would be nice to post them on the forum for all to see, but alas I lack both the equipment and the know how on how to go about this. I think I remember one of the administrators saying that if I send him the pics in the mail, he'll load them in for me, can anyone confirm this?

They're not very big, they're 4x6 prints.

Thanks.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I would really like to help you, but sending pics over to Europe might not be a wise idea. Are you sure you have no access to any sort of image scanner anywhere?

Because from there it's relatively easy.

Cees

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Kinkos also offers scanners and scanning services which can get the pictures in the digital environment.
The steps to disaplying your pics on this forum are:
1) Get the pictures scanned. Again, Kinkos usually has self serve scanners, or will charge you an excessive amount to scan them for you.
2) Find a place to house them on an internet server (your ISP usually offers free webspace to customers where you can upload and house your pics-- and if not, if the pics are resonable size, Parker will often allow members to house a few pics on the HTF server).
3) Check the VBscript instructions to see how to link to your files once they are on an internet server. http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...ion=bbcode#img
If you absolutely cannot find a place to scan the pics- drop me an email and I might be able to work something out (I could scan and house the pics for you if all else fails.)
-Vince

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
How do I print digital images with the KODAK Picture Maker?
Most KODAK Picture Makers let you print pictures from a variety of digital sources, including a CD, floppy disk and digital camera card. The KODAK Picture Maker also lets you save pictures onto a floppy disk you can take with you. And - coming soon - you'll be able to use the KODAK Picture Maker to save your digital camera images to a CD.
Go to the Kodak Picture Maker homepage for more info about the device, plus a locate-by-zipcode feature. And, no, I don't work for Kodak at all! :D

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
John:

However you chose to get your pictures scanned send them to me along with your equipment list and I will put them up on our server.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks