I've got my own domain name which I use for a little vanity website and for personalized email addresses. Over the past year my spam intake has skyrocketed. The past few months I was receiving more than 2000 junk emails a day! That's nearly 1.5 spam per minute! I've been using MailWasher Pro, since server-side processing of the spam was necessary. This week I finally got around to tackling the bigger problem: where was it coming from? Turns out there was a very simple solution. My domain has a "catch-all" email alias that forwarded all emails to unknown names (of my domain) to my primary email address. So I was receiving the full onslaught of domain-level spamming. I deleted that alias, and over 2000 spams are bounced back to the ether as my mail server fails to recognize all the fake recipient names. My spam has plummeted to a more sane level of abour 40 / day. I know that's still a lot for many of you, but it's a huge improvement for me. As a second, modest step, I've also stopped checking email at my ISP address, since I don't use it. That should drop me down to about 20 / day. And MailWasher Pro, or any other system, will handle that easily. Hurray!