Without A Trace - 2/12/04 (Fire Sign link)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Don Black, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

Pretty grim episode....

Does anyone know the song that was playing at the end?

The lyrics kind of went like:

Did it hurt you?
    These are the scars that you never show.
    Now you're gone.

2. Jack Fanning

Jack Fanning Second Unit

Jack Fanning
    Shocking episode.......

Horrifying scene when the boy was dangling from the swing set attempting to hang himself.

This show is consistently great. Not sure about the song at the end, but it set the somber mood.

3. RobertW

RobertW Supporting Actor

maybe the best episode of this series yet. i found myself hoping like hell they would find the kid in time, and really glad when they did.

maybe it was the whole kids picking on each other theme, but i really didn't want to see this poor young kid kill himself because of it.

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

A really good episode. Every part of it felt real to me, from the awkward kid who wants to be cool, but is misunderstood, to the girls doing their own type of "justice", to the reaction to being publicly humiliated by your peers. Really well done.

Jason

5. Michael Hughes

Michael Hughes Second Unit

Powerful, Damn Lapaglia is great and loved how the Enrique Murciano had a tear in his eye when he was taking the boy off the rope, powerful.

A really terrific show and cast.

6. MikeFR

MikeFR Supporting Actor

Another good episode, when this show first started I didnt think they would be able to come up with interesting stories every week, but so far they have. Excellent show.

Added: Did anyone else find the voice used on the suicide hotline thing at the end to be totally out of place? He sounded like a guy doing a movie trailer, just thought that was weird.

7. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

In case anyone is interested, the song playing at the end was "Fire Sign" by David Berkeley.

Amazingly, he has made it available as a free, high-quality mp3 download at his website:

David Berkeley Website