What's new

Will we ever get a Howard the Duck: 3 Disc set with DTS soundtrack? :) (1 Viewer)

James L White

Supporting Actor
3 disc with DTS for Howard the Duck? :laugh: sorry not gonna happen, heck I see not signs of a 1 disc release. :frowning:

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
you probably have a better chance of getting howard the duck on dvd then the original non SE star wars films.

JACOB

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I'd gladly buy this as a barebones disc as well...given that I could get it for 10 bucks, no use on overspending.:D

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I would never buy it, or watch it. Why not?

I have seen it twice, both times on TV. The first time, while it was on, they had breaking news about a farmer who had gone crazy and killed all his family. The second time (I don't know why I watched it the second time), the breaking news was the death of Princess Diana.

So bad stuff happens when I watch HtD.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
THX-1138 first, then Howard The Duck.

Oh, wait; THX is coming out - next year, is it? Yay! :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Great final shot.

Gordy

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
This thread is just too funny ! We probably will never see a 1 disc version of this, and we are asking for a 3 disc, lol !:D

Steven_J_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
Since so many comic books are being made into movies right now, this is the perfect time for a Howard the Duck dvd. ;)

AnitaPeterson

Stunt Coordinator
OK, now I have a question.

Say the movie somehow never gets put on DVD... After all, not all movies made between 1900 and 2003 get to be released on DVD.

Does this justify making requests to people who have LD copies to make a DVD-R out of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks