What's new

Will there now be a new boxset with all 10 Star Trek movies Special Editions? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
I have been waiting for all of SEs to be released because every time a new one comes out I used to see a box set with the SEs and the non-SEs out at the time.

Will there finally now be a boxset with all SEs?

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Man, they really screwed up with that yellow spine for the first film.

MattHR

Screenwriter
Why don't they revise the cover art for "The Motion Picture" to match the others in the collection? It looks stupid with the one yellow cover and the rest in matching gray.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I'm waiting for the 21-disc* boxed set.

* The 21st disc would presumably include the original theatrical version of Star Trek: The Motion Picture

MattHR

Screenwriter

Don't forget the 22nd and 23rd discs! (They would be for the theatrical versions of II and VI.)

jim.vaccaro

Second Unit
Yeah, a box would be nice for those of us who purchased them separately, like they did with the LOTR: EE DVDs.

You know what would really be nice? A new transfer for Star Trek: Generations...one where Data's head doesn't shine like crazy. Oh well.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
If you're upset about the cover art, I suggest you check out the stuff over at Ric Easton's site (rixgrafix.com). It'll make you forget all about the original.

Rolando

Screenwriter
so cool... now if only we did not have those stupid bilingual covers here in Canada.

I would order from the US but am afraid to get one of those sets where only half are the SEs.

jim.vaccaro

Second Unit

Huh? Just order from a place that shows you what you are getting and gives the specs (like Amazon, for example).

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I think it would be a great idea to give something to the fans as a "thank-you" for supporting the 10 SE's, very much like what New Line did with the collector's box for the LOTR EE sets. I know it may not happen at all, but I think it would look nice.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I now that I would be interested in separately purchasing this box. Would be willing to pay for shipping.

It'd be a great thing for the fans.

cheers, Michael :)

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I have purchased the first six as special editions and was hoping the final four "Next Gen" films would come in a seperate box as before to help save on cash...doesn't look as if it happened though does it?

Frank@N

Screenwriter

I'd be shocked if they don't eventually, Paramount has put out countless ST movie boxes over the years.

I know they had a TOS crew box and I'd imagine there would be one for the STTNG crew as well.

If you really want to save money, just buy them used and don't chase the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks