What's new

Widescreen seems to be more available in smaller local video stores (1 Viewer)

Greg W L

Agent
I live in a small town just outside of Edmonton,Alberta and most, if not all of the DVD's the local video store carries seem to be in the Widescreen version. I am not sure if this is intentional on their part(I hestitate to bring it up in case they change), but it is much appreciated. The Blockbuster in the south part of Edmonton seems to carry mostly P&S, at an average of $1 more per rental, so I will continue to rent locally. Is this typical?

By the way, just out of curiousity, what do you pay for rentals and purchases where you are. I can rent a DVD for $3.50Cdn ($2.21US)(Tax included), and can buy most DVD's for around $23-25Cdn(plus tax) ($14.55 - 15.82US).

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I guess I'm just getting tired of seeing the exact thread about WS not being available for rent in the larger corp. stores, but they are more prevailant in the smaller stores. My comment wasn't directed towards you, this just happend to be the thread I stated it in. It seems on a daily basis we get a thread just like this. Sorry if my remark offended you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks