What's new

Why no talk about the season finale of South Park? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Ok, it wasn't the best episode but it had it's moments.

Have M & T killed off Kenny for good this time? Seems like it to me. Why else would they have had an "emotional" episode solely on Kenny's death?

Jeff

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Does anybody watch this anymore? I know i dont...

i just keep missing it, its funny, but i find Family guy much funnier...

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
Well, for one thing, this week's episode wasn't the season finale. Next week's episode, which is devoted entirely to Butters, is the Season Five finale.

Season Six starts in March.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the correction Ken. I was just going to update my post.

And no, it doesn't seem like anyone watches this show anymore. I'm surprised it continues. I still love it myself. It's sad to see the Southpark news group empty.

Jeff

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
This ep was weak. The "emotional" stuff was too much. Yes, I know it was supposed to poke fun at cliches, it just wasn't that funny. Last week's was pretty good, though.

I can't wait for the Butters episode. He's so great.

"I don't wanna get the AIDS, fellas."

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Wednesday's episode was good, but nowhere in the same league as earlier episodes this season.
I love the Butters character, and if Matt and Trey pull the Butters episode off well, season 5 will be one of the greatest seasons of the show.
So far this season we've had classic episodes where the word 'shit' was uttered 162 times, we've had a cripple fight, a gigantic stone John Wilkes-Booth, how to use a condom properly, a talking towel that likes to get high (Towlie), and a Looney Toons spoof with Cartman and Osama Bin Laden. :)

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
Don't forget the best episode yet, Cartman feeding a kids parents to him and Radiohead laughing at the kid! :D

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Omigod Chris, I almost lost it when I saw that. Cartmen licking the guy's tears? Holy canole. My jaw just hung open in shock, and I only laughed once the credits popped up.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I agree with Matt this has been one of the best seasons of southpark. Scott Tenorman Must Die and all the episodes in Season 5 have been absolutely classic and sense Butters rules this episode should be classic as well.

"Hey there Butters would you like to slap my ti*ies around. I don't think I should mam I'll get in trouble again."

"Sometimes I fall asleep to the sounds of my own screams and then when I wake up it's to the sounds of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy?"

"Ohhh it's all gooey."

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
As a concept, I think this week's show was a good one. It didn't contain the laughs the others did, but it was still very funny. I liked the twist with the kids caring that Kenny was dieing. Its like when he dies quick its no big deal, but when its slow it gets to them. Plus a cartoon tackling stem cell research? Now that's beyond ridiculous.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry, but Cartman stockpiling dead fetii in his backyard is funny enough.

The whole thing with Kenny dying was a joke. He dies every episode, so making this one dramatic was a joke that people who know the whole concept of him dying will understand.

This episode might not have been the best one this season, but it was still hilarious.

Then again, 162 shits and Bin Laden are hard to beat.

Can't wait for those chronological DVD releases...whenever they come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks