What's new
World Wide Stereo

Which sub/subs (1 Viewer)

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by bigdog8

OK, I have no idea how to calculate enclosure size and specs and such. All I need is LxWxH, any way you could design one for me by chance?
http://www.danmarx.org/audioinnovation/tcsounds.html
Use this design and don't install the ports. The hole for the driver will be slightly smaller also. Build 4 cabinets. Going with dual drivers in a cabinet will be close to 300 pounds each. At least this way you can move the cabinets without a furniture dolly. Stack them if that is the look you are going for.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

bigdog8

Agent
Real Name
Jacob
I wouldn't mind it weighing 300 lbs, if possible I would prefer 2 subs per box. Do you have a cut layout for that?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Double the height of the design above and transfer those details to the cut list. That is basic woodworking skills.

bigdog8

Agent
Real Name
Jacob
Is it possible to buy a dual 15" sealed enclosure some where online for a reasonable price?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
What is your idea of reasonable? Elemental Designs will build you enclosures or cut them out and ship them in a flat pack.

bigdog8

Agent
Real Name
Jacob
how many cubic foot sealed enclosure would you recommend for each sub? would 3.2ft^3 be sufficient?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks