What's new

Where to buy veneer? (1 Viewer)

Mike_Dikun

Agent
I have been looking everywhere for veneer, i've looked at Home Depot, Lowes, and local hardware stores with no luck!!!!
Where do you guys purchase your veneer from????
Also, I want this subwoofer/endtable to have a glass top. I need a piece that is 14" x 24" or very close to that. I found www.theglassnetwork.com selling a 3/8 thick piece for $44 shipped. Has anyone ever purchased glass that big?? Is it a decent price?? Are there any retail stores that you know of that sell glass shelves??????

Zac_F

Agent
Rosenzwieg Lumber in da Bronx, or Rode & Horn Lumber in Brooklyn are the only places I know in the NY area. There must be someplace on LI. There's a woodworkers warehouse on Sunrise Hwy in Suffolk, either Patchogue or Sayville. They might have, but I've never been in there.
On line check out Tapeease &B&B Woods

John E Janowitz

Second Unit
Tape Ease is actually about 20min from here. www.tapeease.com Their website is a little confusing, but they have just about anything you can dream of, or they'll have it made. I just started working with them, and the first veneer is arriving tomorrow. I beleive the guy to talk to there is Jeff.
John

Brian Fellmeth

Supporting Actor
i have gotten great deals on raw veneer, off beat species, from ebay. There are about 8 regular vendors there. Have purchased 7 or 8 lots- never less than thrilled yet. Got this koa for $15
koa veneer speakers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks