What's new
World Wide Stereo

Where to buy Rotel? (1 Viewer)

Trond B. Tenfjo

Auditioning
Hey,
I'm at the moment considering upgrading my HT, and found Rotel electronics quite interesting. The thing is, Rotel cost a fortune here in Norway. I was thinking about having RSP-1098, RB-1090 and RMB-1095. In this country that would cost me well over $10.000. So I had a look on AudioReview.com and found that the prices listed there were much, much lower. Even with Norwegian VAT included and shipping, it will still be a cheaper way to order the from overseas.

So can anyone give me a link to a reliable shop that sells Rotel products (wouldn't mind them selling Klipsch speakers either, as I'm going for that too), and ships to Norway? Preferably closest possible to Norway, but if I have to order from USA to get it cheaper, I'll do it.

Thanks.

728x90

CurtisC

Second Unit
Is it absolutely a must to have the 109x series,you may very well like the 1068,1075,1080.Anywho just a thought,you may consider a far away dealer and the problems that could be associated.good luck.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
The problem is that Rotel is very down on out of region selling. So you might have problems finding authorized dealers willing to sell you equipment. Good luck.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Trond,

You might also want to post your question over at HT Guide, where they have a section of their forum dedicated to Rotel gear.

HT Guide Forum

[Edit]: I just saw your post at the HT Guide and realized that you are aware of the Rotel forum there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks