What's new

Where Can I Get One ?!? (1 Viewer)

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
I Just found this site a few days ago and am quite impressed by some of the theaters. My wife and I moved into our new house during the last week of December 02. By the end of January our HT was complete with the exception of 2 Polk Audio FX300 surround speakers and a Pioneer Elite M-10X amp for the Rear channels. As of two weeks ago the amp is hooked-up and the speakers on the walls and I'm in Thx Ultra 7.1 heaven !! Now all I need is a THX Ultra Sign like those that I've seen on some of the web pages. Anybody know where I can get them?

P.S. I would not have been able to do squat without my wifes support.. Thats right it was my idea but I could not have done it without her help.. that includes hanging 12' sheets of drywall on the ceiling!!

Brian E

Screenwriter
I don't think you can buy THX signs. I remember there was a place making them, but they quit (don't know if THX told them to stop or what). You could of course make one. I think I have an EPS file of the THX logo around here if you want it I could email it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks