Where Can I Get One ?!?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Zimkas, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

I Just found this site a few days ago and am quite impressed by some of the theaters. My wife and I moved into our new house during the last week of December 02. By the end of January our HT was complete with the exception of 2 Polk Audio FX300 surround speakers and a Pioneer Elite M-10X amp for the Rear channels. As of two weeks ago the amp is hooked-up and the speakers on the walls and I'm in Thx Ultra 7.1 heaven !! Now all I need is a THX Ultra Sign like those that I've seen on some of the web pages. Anybody know where I can get them?

P.S. I would not have been able to do squat without my wifes support.. Thats right it was my idea but I could not have done it without her help.. that includes hanging 12' sheets of drywall on the ceiling!!

2. Neil White

Neil White Supporting Actor

3. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

I don't think you can buy THX signs. I remember there was a place making them, but they quit (don't know if THX told them to stop or what). You could of course make one. I think I have an EPS file of the THX logo around here if you want it I could email it to you.

4. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

Thanks for the help and feel free to send the file. [​IMG]

5. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

YGM

6. Dennis Erskine