What's new

Where can I buy the Energy Take 2.2 Speaker Stands online? (1 Viewer)

KrishnaS

Stunt Coordinator
Subject says it all. I have a Take 5 System and am in the process of setting up my HT again after 2 years. B een moving arounbd a lot. I like the look of these stands and would like to buy two pairs. Any idea on where I can pick them up? Can you suggest an alternative stand in the same price range? I need two for the front - ear level - and two for the back surrounds - 3 feet above ear level.

Thanks

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Energy does not support authorized dealers online. You'll have to go into a store to purchase them if you want them new with the 5 year warranty. I'd suggest that anyways since they're relatively inexpensive, and you can always negotiate with your dealer. Besides, you'll then have established a relationship that can yield even bigger discounts on repeat purchases.

KrishnaS

Stunt Coordinator
5 year warranty on speaker STANDS? I don't mind losing that if I can buy them online. Can someone recomend an alternative for a satellite system? Anyting cool out there?

Marc H

Second Unit
I'm a dealer for Energy and Drew's right, they require you to buy them from your local dealer only. However, if you don't have a dealer in your area, shoot me an email and I'll ask them if I can send you some.
Also, Plateau, a Canadian stand maker has a pair of stands designed for small satellite speakers called the T-Sat52 too. They are adjustable up to 52" tall and you can put the speakerwire inside the centre post. Here's a link to them at the Plateau website:
http://www.plateaucorp.com/html/spea...sat-series.htm

KrishnaS

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Marc, I don't have a dealer in my area. Could you ask them if you can sell me some? How much do they go for anyway? Thanks

Marc H

Second Unit
KrishnaS

Thanks for your email. You actually have three dealers in your 'territory' so I emailed you back with their addresses and phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks