Where can I buy the Energy Take 2.2 Speaker Stands online?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by KrishnaS, May 14, 2004.

1. KrishnaS

KrishnaS Stunt Coordinator

Subject says it all. I have a Take 5 System and am in the process of setting up my HT again after 2 years. B een moving arounbd a lot. I like the look of these stands and would like to buy two pairs. Any idea on where I can pick them up? Can you suggest an alternative stand in the same price range? I need two for the front - ear level - and two for the back surrounds - 3 feet above ear level.

Thanks

2. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Energy does not support authorized dealers online. You'll have to go into a store to purchase them if you want them new with the 5 year warranty. I'd suggest that anyways since they're relatively inexpensive, and you can always negotiate with your dealer. Besides, you'll then have established a relationship that can yield even bigger discounts on repeat purchases.

3. KrishnaS

5 year warranty on speaker STANDS? I don't mind losing that if I can buy them online. Can someone recomend an alternative for a satellite system? Anyting cool out there?

4. Marc H

Marc H Second Unit

I'm a dealer for Energy and Drew's right, they require you to buy them from your local dealer only. However, if you don't have a dealer in your area, shoot me an email and I'll ask them if I can send you some.
    Also, Plateau, a Canadian stand maker has a pair of stands designed for small satellite speakers called the T-Sat52 too. They are adjustable up to 52" tall and you can put the speakerwire inside the centre post. Here's a link to them at the Plateau website:
    http://www.plateaucorp.com/html/spea...sat-series.htm

5. KrishnaS

Hey Marc, I don't have a dealer in my area. Could you ask them if you can sell me some? How much do they go for anyway? Thanks

6. Marc H

Marc H Second Unit

KrishnaS

Thanks for your email. You actually have three dealers in your 'territory' so I emailed you back with their addresses and phone number.